Slash's Wife Gets No Credit at Toys'R'Us

9/8/2010 4:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Slash's wife didn't get credit where credit is due -- at least that's what we're told she's saying ... but we've also learned Slash ain't to blame.

090710_slash_wife_video_starzlife
Perla Ferrar went to Toys"R"Us Monday to buy school supplies for the two boys.  But there was a deal-breaking problem at checkout -- her credit card was twice rejected.

We're told Ferrar claims her estranged husband -- who filed for divorce last week -- deactivated her credit card, but our sources say she's just plain wrong.

Slash, we're told, has not touched her 5 credit cards and is footing all the bills while their nasty divorce is pending.

breze

Slash still has to get his kids stuff. Loser.

Kim

Who buys school supplies at Toys R Us? She is an idiot.

Marketing $ociologist

Slash fans are SOOO happy

2010 - Pay the lawyers tour
2011 - Alimony tour
2012 - Child support tour

Slash has NEVER toured this much.

dave rock

Slash is an idiot! She is hot!

karen dapello

Okay, you keep hinting at this "sordid" divorce, but still no details?? What gives, TMZ??

Dani

@ karen dapello

I know, what gives? Why no deatils TMZ? What a tease!

EZPZ3

Go 2 Wal-Mart like everyone else you stupid bitch.

big nuts

Looks like it's time to get a job gold digger.

Drea

What some people may not know is that Perla supported Slash during his days after GnR wre over. Also, why would she fake a credit card not going thru? Wake up, he's definitely cutting her off, it's a tactic men use to try and weaken a woman in divorce court..but then the Judge will throw the book at them..they just don't get it. Go the Will Smith way and do the right thing and keep harmony Slash! For the sake of your boys at least.

Texacan

All that bragging about cars, jewels, houses, vip treatment have come back to bite her buttocks. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving twitt!

Melissa

I kno slash still has to pay for his boys but has SHE ever bought them anything with the money SHE has made?! Okay no doh, because SHE doesn't work. I'd cut her off too. Looks like princess needs a job.

dylan

Isn't she the one that was, showing off how her ring had diamonds all the way around and jayz's didn't. WHAT HAPPENED?

dan

They were an awesome couple, she looks hot here! Slash's loss!

Dani

ok, I was so curious to what the hell was going on with these 2 that I turned to twitter (even though I know nothing about twitter, lol) to try and figure these two out and from what I gather and I may be wrong but, I guess Slash was twittering inappropriate twitters to some ladies and Perla got wind to it all yet, with that said, she is a little or a lot crazy and doesn't know how or when to keep her mouth shut and says a lot of inappropriate things that upsets a lot of people and so it seems that the love between these two may have been fading for a while now and it was just a matter of time and it seems...it's time for the big D as in DIVORCE.

Not really all that exciting yet, not too unexpected either. I don't know, don't quote me on any of this but, I was trying to figure out what I could by some of the twitter conversations going on in regards to them and with Perla herself. Maybe you'll have better luck and some chick blocked her tweets so, kinda left me in the dark. Also, they are following the TMZ news on them too. So, don't be surprised if they aren't on here too. As for the credit cards and all, I believe Harvey when he said on TMZ live online that Slash did not cancel the credit cards and wouldn't do that to the mother of his children while she's still shopping for them. Especially, for school supplies and all. I don't believe Slash could be that cold hearted.

CutTheCrap

Rich guys listen up okay. If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, you'll make and ugly woman your wife!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments