Judge to Snooki: You're a Lindsay Wannabe

9/8/2010 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore's" Snooki just got schooled by a New Jersey judge, who called her a "Lindsay Lohan wannabe" ... after she pled guilty to a crime after a drunken escapade on a Seaside Heights beach.

0908_snooki_court_launch_02

As we first reported, Snooki was arrested in Seaside Heights, NJ on July 30  ... after she was spotted using a beer bong and falling off a bicycle.

Judge Damian Murray scoffed at Snooki in court, saying he didn't know if her antics were scripted, adding, if it was scripted Snooki needed to decide "if it was worth trading your dignity for a paycheck."

But that wasn't the end ... The judge called Snooki's actions "rude and self-indulgent."

Snooki pled guilty to disturbing the quiet enjoyment of the beach but the disorderly conduct charge and another count were dismissed.

Snooki could have been thrown in the slammer for 90 days, but the judge let her skate with 2 days community service and a $533 fine.
0908_snooki_court_small_vid
Snooki addressed the court and said she was "very
embarrassed" and says she was never in this kind
of situation before.

Bippy

She did not give the judge any "TITS" - what is wrong with this air-head??? Should have come into court with with those "TITS" out like in PORKIES and maybe the judge would have left her off completely!!!!!

Idiot!

What a disgusting little fat turd. Hilarious that the judge called her a famewhore...

my 2 cents

See ya Snooks, on the Garden State Parkway !

Danesy

Good Call ROMO. She's an awful looking little troll. Thanks MTV... for making these degenerates famous and now they all act like entitled little douche b a g s !!!

ManiacalZebra

Lindsay Lohan wannabe? Ouch!

big nuts

This little pig needs to be put in a hog confinement. Looks like trout...smells like trout...must be a trout.

Butterknucklz

"Snooki addressed the court and said she was "very embarrassed" and says she was never in this kind of situation before." Hahaha! Hasn't the "Situation" spent some time in her?

Ambulance Chaser hater

Thank you COURTS!! for telling the trash what the rest of America is thinking! GROW THE F**K UP and get an education and a real job...

YOU KNOW IT WAS SCRIPTED!!

Vote NO Meg Whitman

Imagine waking up next to this troll??

I'm guessing she smells even worse :(

Pretty LL

I love how "Lindsay Lohan" is an insult now haha. Don't be a Lindsay snooks! by the way, for Lindsays' Milkaholic lawsuit they should note that this judge had to use her last name.

Firefly

#6 2tellthetruth,

I wouldn't go to Radaronline if I were you. I thought they might have cleaned up a nasty virus that they have over there by now but they haven't. It wrecked havoc with my computer this morning. I have good protection but it still messed me up for awhile. So I will warn everyone.

ATTENTION! WARNING! DON'T GO TO RADARONLINE VERY NASTY VIRUS.

JVM Fan

There is a show called "Issues" on tonight that is supposed to expose more about this ridiculous story, and it's not going to be pretty.

k

Fat Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life......

John Stone

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my God that was beautiful!!!!

Kathy

I hate her and that stupid show...why do you (TMZ) give her so much free PR? Loser slut will be a has been before the end of 2011 and doing a paris hilton to get noticed LOSER.......lol can't wait to see her downfall should be coming soon and ill point and laugh at her and that cast of clowns on the Jerky Shores...........NJ must be so proud of how they are portrayed by this group of smelly gross greasy Jersey losers. I know not all of Jersey is like them thank god!