Snooki's Community Service -- Scoopin' Poop

9/8/2010 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ now knows how Snooki spent day 1 of her community service last Sunday -- turns out the "Jersey Shore" star didn't just take care of neglected animals ... she spent most of the day picking up their crap.

Snooki Community Service
According to the general manager of Popcorn Park Zoo in New Jersey -- the animal shelter where Snooks volunteered on Sunday -- the world famous guidette spent her time cleaning out animal pens ... a task that involved a whole lot of poop removal.

As we previously reported, Snooks was in court today -- where she pled guilty to a crime following her sloppy arrest in Seaside Heights back in July -- and the judge sentenced her to two days of community service ... on top of a $533 fine.

She already got credit for her day at Popcorn Park -- and according to the judge, she'll spend her second day with animal control on the Shore.

POD123

I've been to Popcorn Park and it's a fabulous place. They take in injured, old, abused and unwanted animals and provide them with a safe and peaceful home.

Unlike most Zoos, you are encouraged to buy popcorn and feed it to the animals, so it's also fun.

The people there are great and maybe some good will come from the notoriety of Snooki serving her community service there.

For anyone not from the New Jersey area, these people don't represent Jersey. They are Bridge and Tunnel trash from NYC. The Jersey shore is great in the summer. Go to Ocean City if you have kids. It's a dry town and there are zero drunks.

reys

2 days community service?????? What kind of punishment is that? Not that she deserves more or anything, but I think that that is a bullcrap sentence for anything!!!! Stupid

reys

I repeat what I said earlier:
1. fines should be based on income, not a set rate for everyone
2. community service with animals when the charge is alcohol related does not make sense. What kind of lesson or punishment is that?

Makes no sense at all...no wonder nobody has respect for the system

Barbie

My sister in law works at Popcorn Park Zoo. They are also animal rescue and have a section for adopting pets. I'm glad she did her community service there. No matter who she is, that place needs all the help it can get.

Why not donate to the Popcorn Park Zoo, they take in unwanted animals and keep them, in addition to the zoo, and animal shelter.

Too bad my sister in law wasn't working Sunday, instead we were playing water volleyball ! Where my team WON ! oh yea !

gross!

Shoveling crap is all she's good for...
That nasty little pig gives me the creeps!!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I sure hope she can find a pooper scooper big enough to pick up her show!

Dexter

Now that's worth taping. She's so annoying! Finally a judge that takes his job and oath seriously.

picapica

Working at a shelter is not easy---it's hard work. So I think she should get kudos for helping those who can't help themselves.

LEE

i had the same judge when i got my dwi.... he was verryyy fair with me... guess he really dont like snookie. he can speak for us all.

Pat

Hey Snooki I just wanna say that I have Family in Southern New Jersey. I just think that it is a great little place. Hope you enjoyed your summer in Seaside Heights and good luck in your future shows from Pat. By the way when Ronnie when was walking with Sammie the one night, i hope you got the Pickle's from Pat.

Layle

Snooki can be smart: http://lostinasupermarket.com/2010/09/bureaucracy-for-breakfast-vol-ix-henry-miller-snooki-steel-coils-and-the-caa-death-star/

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3