Britney's Bodyguard: I'm Doing the 'Right' Thing

9/9/2010 7:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' former bodyguard -- the one who's suing her for sexual harassment -- is defending his sexual harassment lawsuit, saying he's "standing up for what I believe is right."

090910_fernando_flores_video
Fernando Flores was outside his lawyer's office today in Orange County, where he addressed the Spears clan's claim that he's full of crap, saying, "If that's what they think then that's what they think."

As we first reported, Flores alleges during his stint as Britney's bodyguard, she exposed herself to him and even beat her children in front of him.  We're told the brutality allegation was shot down by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.

lovecoco

this guys is such a bitch. What real guy wouldn't want Britney or any girl flashing him. I'm sure he didn't have a problem with it then, he's just money hungry. Any real guy would be like, YEAH and not complain. GET OVER IT, YOU'RE FIRED!!! Go Cry to your MoMMY!!!

Fredo

So let me see if I have this straight.....THIS homely, pathetic looking dude "supposedly" had an opportunity to bang Britney.......and he didN'T? Yeah.....sure bud. Whatever you say.

Cynthia J

What a prick. He's a big boy. I'm sure she didn't rape him. Why do all these freaks want money for nothing?

viper1st

Ah - a male gold-digger -

Economic times are tuff - 10% umemployment?

txcn

Doesn't seem to have any problems collecting and cashing his paychecks while being so offended at her nudity in her own home, or other antics in her own home. Nobody held a gun to his head and said you have to stay and watch this.

The child abuse if it happened was no problem either. What the hey, help her out and supply the means...his belt. No problem there you gotta do what you gotta do for a paycheck.

So now no payday and he's going to stand up for what's right. Now what would that be its okay to prance around nude in your own house, beat your children, feed them food that makes them puke, so long as you pay me to be there.

Britney<3

LOL @ beachgal believing this.
Dumb b!tch ur 100000x more stupid than the actual accuser for believing something as stupid as this.
I know that she's a great person and that she would never do something like this for plenty of reasons.
#1- she's always around people, her dad, her assistant, etc. when she's with the kids.
#2- Why has this **** waited so long to say something?
#3- If she really was brutally beating her kids and making them eat something they're allergic to, they'd be TERRIFIED to be with her whenever she had them. And they aren't. You can see they love her very much.
#4- I'm allergic to seafood and when i eat seafood I don't throwup. My throat closes up almost immediately and I need medical attention or else I DIE from asphyxiation, etc.
So she/someone would have have to rush her kids to the hospital and of course there would be paps, hospital records, etc.
#5- officials(child services) have said that this is all fake before.
#6- She loves her kids more than anything
#7- Kfed would NOT have defended her. If she really did beat the kids and did all that crap in front of them kfed would have SUED BRITNEY HIMSELF, to get FULL CUSTODY WITH NO VISITATION FROM BRITNEY, and MORE MONEY FROM HER AS WELL! MILLIONS AND THEN SOME!
#8- If Britney DID expose herself to him, don't you think he would've told Jason? That Jason would've found out? That he would have QUIT?
#9- If Britney was just inspected by child services do you think she would really do all that crazy ****?

So, those were 9 reasons why everyone who believes all of this crap needs to stfu, and learn sht. ASAP.

Freaks!

He's the male version of that s***bag who was trying to extort Vince Neil.
You'll find his photo in the dictionary under Douchebag.

ralph

He may have been mistaken, but he did call someone when he saw suspected child abuse. That adds to his credibility, and I'm sure Spears had not fed her children food that she knows they are allergic to since then.

Freaks!

More pathetic than the lowlifes doing the extortion are the morons who believe them each time!

Btw, lawyers love really stupid people. It gives them a chance to do a little theatre and play you like the puppet you are.

mark

no you're doing it for the money.

which is fine with me.

but then you'll have to live with it, forever: try to explain to your kids that you are scared of girls

money is one thing, but your dignity is another thing.

loser

Machelle

Last time I checked, if
I want to walk around in
my own home naked, I can
legally do it.

Money grubber, good luck with that.

VickiC

"I'm standing up for what I believe is right - and I believe it's right for me to be RIIIIIIIIIIIIICH!"

WhoKnows

I hope Spears takes it to a jury; d-bag loses and then is made to pay HER attorney fees for having to defend herself.

MJ

Britney is bat**** crazy and her father, K-Fed, and entourage are riding on her gravy train. So I don't doubt what this guy says is true. The county can't be there to watch what she does all the time.

ELO