DJ Pauly D -- Rollin' On Really Expensive Dubs Too

9/9/2010 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Jersey Shore" kids are single-handedly saving the luxury car industry -- TMZ has learned DJ Pauly D just dropped a frickin' fortune on a brand spankin' new 2011 Mercedez-Benz S550.

0909_pauly_d_WM_TMZ
Our car sources tell TMZ ... the fully-loaded ride cost the blowout baron upwards of $120,000 ... his first major purchase after wrapping up the third season of "Jersey Shore."

We're told the car is so sick it has seats that massage you while you drive ... which, when we think about it, sounds like a terrible idea.

As TMZ first reported, The Situation recently bought a ridiculously expensive Bentley.

Your move, Snooks.

0721_car_footer

Stupid People Hater

Wow, they are blowing through that money fast. But, it keeps coming in because people are stupid enough to watch these ass holes on TV.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

you hit it on the head people hater...it amazes me who can actually sit through more than 1 minute of this reality crap

sloppy seconds

i've got the exact same car, color & year (beige interior). so how come there's not a picture of me on this site?

Phreaky

Actually the Situation is either lying about his Bentley or he got major ripped off on it.
He claims its a 2008 Bentley he paid $100k for - but it's really a 2005 Bentley and if he paid that much he got ripped off.

Bill F. Murray

World's most expensive douche bag, to tote around one big douche.

Kelly

I have a nice collection of cars myself...but they all depreciate!! I would have spent that money more wisely! It'll be hilarious when he can't afford parts or repairs! Nobody ever considers that part.

Anon E Mouse

Keep spending idiots until it is all gone.
These guys have the brain power and spending habits of most NBA and NFL athletes.
When you earn it fast, you tend to lose it fast.

Tony

Things like this make me sick. I work full time and can barely afford to buy groceries at times.

Lizzie

Does this guy really think he's gonna be makin' $$$$$ 4 a long time????? Put your $$ away, $ave it while you have it, coz I
dare say, these earnings won't be around long!!!!
Hooooooooooooooray 4 SNOOKI!! How dare the stupid ass judge
use lind-do do (lindsay) aka dumbo's name in the same sentence
as SNOOKI!!!!!!!!! AMOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!11

who-Dey

These kids... I swear. They think they have the world by the balls & that they've got staying power. Blow on through that money, you guys... blow on through it. You'll all be broke and w/ debt you can't afford to pay off in about 2 years.

kickaboo

I hope these kids would have remembered Whoopi's advice before their 15 minutes and reality show ends, and it will end.

Robert

Way cool...for the salesperson! Some lucky real estate person will hit the jackpot and sell this shmendrik a house...

Sin D

I can see Snooks in a SMART Car

fredsdead

Somehow I don't think this influences kids to go to college to make something of themselves.

Bill F. Murray

I can see Snooks in a SMART Car

Posted at 12:40 PM on Sep 9, 2010 by Sin D
----------------------
She'd have to grease herself to get in.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments