Fantasia Barrino

Crackin' Suicide Jokes

9/10/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been one month since Fantasia Barrino attempted to kill herself with Aspirin and a sleep aid -- but now, the time has come to crack some jokes about it  ... at least according to Fantasia.

090910_fantasia_video
The former "American Idol" champ was boarding a plane in NY yesterday when she decided to open up about pills, her love life and, of course ... her new album.

audio1222

Holy ****- I never seen a horse in a airport!!

Machelle

That's not funny.

I get disgusted all over again
every time I see her, thinking
about her having a daughter and
acting a fool like that.

JoeP

Of course it was a publicity stunt, which makes her appear all the more pathetic. Last year she denied even knowing this Antwone guy but then, like the dummy that we all know she is, she goes and gets his name tatooed on her shoulder where everyone can see it. Even if she thought this guy was done with his wife, why get a man's name on your shoulder while he is still legally married? Money does not make you any less of a lowlife, it just makes you a lowlife with money.

wil

She makes me sick! Joking about suicide? Karma will get her!

chris

How convenient she attempts suicide when the new album is being released. How stupid do you think we are, dear?

TRACEY

THIS UGLY WITCH GETS ON MY LAST NERVE. FROM DAY ONE I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL FOR SHOW. SHE GOT PAID ON EVERY SHOW SHE WAS ON AFTER THAT TO TALK ABOUT THAT FAKE SUCIDE ATTEMPT. THE MAN AND WIFE MOST LIKELY AGREED TO IT TO GET SOME MONEY. I BET THIS SO CALLED MARRIED COUPLE WILL COME OUT AND SAY, OH! WE DECIDED TO STAY TOGETHER OR MAYBE EVEN GO AS FAR AS GETTING A DIVORCE, AND REMARRY. IT IS SO SAD THIS STUPID UNEDUCATED WOMAN DID THIS. SHE IS TOO RELAXED TO SAY IT WAS TRUE. SHE LIED, AND NO ONE SHOULD WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS LOSER.

Jena Woods

GROW UP FANTASIA. YOU WERE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME AND YOUR JUST SCREWING IT UP!!!!!!!!! AMERICA VOTED FOR YOU, NOW IT IS YOUR TURN TO SHOW AMERICA YOUR TALENT.....

kgbmomma

omg
PUT ON SOME CLOTHES>

You look disgusting

Robert

Exactly...Her fake suicide attemtpt was a joke. Yuck Yuck

My two cents ;)

Fantasia, your not book smart and u have no common sense. Your career is ruined for faking suicide

Jamie

Doesn't look as though she has any idea how serious in need of help people are who are suicidal. Maybe she should just shut her mouth in public, once and for all.

Lori

I had a suicide attempt a few years ago that really was a cry for help more than a legitimate attempt. Judging by how I felt and dealt with it afterward, I don't think Fantasia's attempt was real. I can joke about my depression but I never joke about downing a bunch of pills. Of course everyone is different, but I can't help but wonder how real her attempt was.

Jay

I honestly do think she faked the suicide attempt which is disgusting. No one who tries to kill themselves recover as fast as she does. Two days later she was filming her crappy VH1 Tv show that 5 people watch. Then she performed on the Today show.

Get some mental help Fantasia Barrino you NEED it!

Greg

I can't stand this girl! her mouth is as big as a hippopotamus seriously! and she's ugly, why is she even a c-list celeb. Why god, why?

Skins

The latest in famewhoring. Fake a suicide attenpt when your new album is coming out to try to sell more records

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments