« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady 'Shaken' in Car Crash

9/9/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a car accident this morning in Boston ...  and one person was extricated from a vehicle with the help of the jaws of life.

Tom Brady Car Accident
Brady was reportedly "shaken" by the crash -- but a source has told ESPN that he did not go the hospital. Brady is now en route to Gillette Stadium -- home of the Pats.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... one passenger in the other car is at the hospital and being treated for "serious injuries." We're told the driver of the other car was "fine."

A law enforcement source tells TMZ ... based on the preliminary investigation ... it appears Tom Brady was not at fault -- that he had the green light.

Thanks to My FOX Boston for the pictures.

UPDATE:  The driver of the other car was ticketed for running a red light.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Caring Co-Worker

The man who was hit by Tom Brady was my co-worker's uncle... Accidents happen and no matter who's fault this is every should say a prayer that he is okay.

She just left to go see him at the hospital with her family. My prayers are with her.

Danesy

Posted at 10:02 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by Caring Co-Worker
--------------------------------

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he's OK. As they were saying before on Dale & Holley, anyone who's driven in the city is at risk for this, people rushing around, it's crazy. I wish him all the best and a quick recovery.

Mrs. Gossip

This is clearly an attempt by some over zealous fans to win big in their fantasy football league.

Davidson

I´m sorry to hear that, but a leasast he´s ok...i´ll play for the recovery of the driver too( and a hope he´s learned the lesson)

patfan

his hair was probably in his eyes. you're a football player, not a model. cut the bangs, assclown.

That was so funny. Good one. He thinks he justin beiber

Eric Anderson

Tom Brady looks liek a cross between Clark Todd Anderson and Dana Chenvert (Vice Principle's daughter) from Springer High School when they dated at fifteen years of age! One day after seeing them in the hallway my clothing that were on my back turned into a formal black suit and dark shoes as if I had never even worn! My best suits that were worn by me were Jack Lange wear from the seventies from JC Penny!

Additinoally, when seeign Tom Brady at the convention center in Las Vegas a few years ago he appeared to grow into a giganic type human while taking over the entire convention hall at the top of the international ramp!

Having delusions of this type might have specific meaning, and am not willing to interpret them as of now!

Screw Tom

Did anyone see the video? There was a person bleeding in the van and regardless of who was at fault, that person was hurt... But he couldn't be bothered with helping... Classy.

o rly

Why does one pic look like a wrecked AUDI and the other a wrecked MERCEDES?

Posted at 7:09 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by Actressgirl
--------------------------

^...because you're an idiot, and Mercedes Benz has been ripping off Audi & BMW designs for years now.

i just heard

Tony Dungy just said Vick should get Brady's QB job now.

Texacan

Shaken not stirred

WHITE AMERICAN

did the cops test him for alcohol or drug test him.oh i forgot he's brady.probly was siffing coke!he probly wanted to get hurt so he can work on having baby mama #3!

natasha

glad he is ok, we love you tom

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3