Vince Neil's Accuser -- He Bruised Me Bad

9/9/2010 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who claims Vince Neil roughed her up in a Las Vegas elevator is taking her battle public -- releasing a video statement in which she says Neil threw her against a wall and bruised her arms.

0909_neil_v2

In the video, Jessica Radovicz -- who recently filed a battery report with the Las Vegas Metro PD -- says she was in an elevator on her way to her room at the Las Vegas Hilton on Sunday night when Neil got in.

Radovicz claims she recognized Neil and asked him if he was "on TV" -- at which point Neil flipped out, grabbed her arms and then threw her against the inside of the elevator ... bruising her arms in the process.

She also claims Neil was accompanied by a couple of young women that night -- and recalls, "As the elevator doors were closing ... [Vince] lunged at me and tried to push me out. One of his lady friends said, 'Get out, bitch!'"

As we previously reported, the matter is currently under investigation.

Lex

Just by watching your whiney video makes me want to punch you in the face. Hmm I wonder what got tired Vince Neil so angry when he was trying to get back to his room in peace.

Shaydie

According to some of you, I guess she's suppose to be grateful she stood next to his greatness and breathed the same air. And was "touched" when he bruised her up because he's God's gift. Ha HA HA HA! I don't get the celebrity-obsessed.

Razamataz

Only had to watch it once..it was not 'Memorial Weekend', she stated that she 'lost control', and she also said that he 'hit her' after she said that all he did was 'grab her'. I smell a big fat rat.

Gladhe8her

Now I know she's lying....She wouldn't fit in a elevator

cindi

he dont like fat people...

Stef

I hope she gets a lawsuit out of it. He was wrong. The hotels camera's will verify her story. Vince Neil....haven't heard of him in a few years anyways. He's a has been, washed up rockstar who needs rehab, sleep and perhaps a stint in the local jails in Clark County.

Stupid People Hater

Just looking at her I don't believe her. He probably couldn't get passed her on the elevator and she wouldn't move her fat ass.

haha

What's wrong with you people? He assaulted her for recognizing him from tv. She filed a police report, not a lawsuit.

The Judge

A litigious and sue-happy culture ? Can I get an America, Fark yeah ?

TRW

I can't believe how rude people are. What does her weight/size have to do with anything? Have you ever said 'hi' to someone on an elevator, or maybe even 'you look familiar'...imagine saying something like that then being assaulted...regardless of who the famous or not famous person is, its WRONG. Why do celebs (most anyway) think they are above the law and common decency? Oh yeah, its because people glorify them so much their ego's get so big that they don't have room in their heads for their brains to function. The people who are commenting about her weight sound just as pathetic as the assaulter, certainly no better.

Make it stop

What.....no mention of Gloria Allred jumping on board for this one. I'm sure she will soon enough. This just sounds like someone gold digging. Come on, this didn't really happen.

Jake

Vince was probably trying to go to his room when this drunk retard was like. omg famous dude let me jump in the elevator with him so I can harass him. Should have stiff armed her face off the elevator.

Firefly

@ TRW

I couldn't have said it better myself

big nuts

He was probably just trying to slap the fat off this fatty mc fat fat or maybe he just didn't want a bbw experience. Either way she needs get her creamed corn filled ass on a treadmill.

c

First of all, it just sounds too weird to be true. Second of all, I highly doubt he is strong enough to “throw” that fatty anywhere, especially if he was that drunk.