Andrew Keegan

'Bachelor' Winner

Stiffed Me!

9/13/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former teen idol Andrew Keegan has declared war on a reality star -- accusing former "Bachelor" winner Shayne Lamas of screwing him out of thousands of dollars in rent money.

09132010_andrew_keegan_bachelor_EX

Turns out, Keegan -- who once starred in "Camp Nowhere" -- owns some property in Marina del Rey, CA ... and rented out a room to Lamas back in 2009.

But according to a new lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Keegan claims Lamas started to get real shady last September -- writing bad checks ... and eventually flaking on rent altogether.

Now, Keegan wants $5,023.38 for back rent, late fees and cleaning and repair expenses.

We called Lamas and her husband Nik Richie for comment -- but everything they said was too vulgar to print.

a.p.

he could have done a lot better... I mean, he isn't attractive or anything but at least he is intelligent... she on the other hand is dumb as rocks and mediocre if that... I feel bad for them both :(

Lala cutie

Shayne bounces checks all the time!!! I have heard of her doing this a bunch of times before. She is a broke dumb bitch.

Vegas Girl

Too funny! Nik's last wife Amanda got a house Nik's Family (Dad) owned Quit Claim Deeded (free) to her. Maybe this Wife wants a free house too, so she doesn't have to bounce any more rent checks.
They're most likely just frustrated because no one wants to pick up the lame reality show they have probably been shopping. Work on those flabby Abs, Nik, and get the Wife some Plastic Surgery. then maybe you can be as successful as Heidi and Spencer!! You're still a long way from the low end of fame!! LMAO

Teena

They are both extreme, desperate, fame whoring losers that don't have much to offer to society besides club promoting. Oooo such winners they are. NEXT!

Secretative Female

That was wrong to rip off poor Andrew Keegan and play games with him. That is mess up and bogus.

wickedpssa

This piece of garbage and her " husband" a.k.a Nick are everything that is wrong with the world.

Sandra

Shayne is a pathetic girl. I suggest she has come from a train wreck of a family!!

ashleyscandydotcom

Nik is and his trashy "Im too good to pay rent" wife of his could show some respect to someone who got out of acting to actually run businesses...successful ones then to club whore around the world to make a coin.....so not classy to write that on the cheque.....Grow up both of you immature lil Iran man and cake face broke ass's. I dunno how they think its sooo funny and cool to dis Keagan over money legally owed....thats how life is when you ditch a place. Nik had me on the dirty but because I own the content that was posted on his site I DMCA"d his ass....oh and did I forget to mention no one hated on me I had 200 comments in the least amount of time before he had to remove it because me aka ashleyscandy.com doesnt belong on there just like Keagan so maybe he should start posting the real dirty dirt....... I now own the domain hehehe

Molly

Camp Nowhere = awesome 90s movie!

Elizabeth

Give that guy a job! I would totally watch him in a movie, even just for nostalgia's sake.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2