Britney's Ex-Friend Accused of Psychotic Stalking

9/10/2010 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Lutfi -- the infamous ex-friend of Britney Spears -- has just been slapped with a restraining order accusing him of nothing short of psychotic and extremely dangerous behavior.

0910_sam_doc_launch_EX2

Samuel Barth -- an aspiring actor/model -- claims Lutfi developed such an obsession toward him that he hacked into his email, Facebook and Twitter accounts and set out on a campaign to terrorize and vilify Barth's mother and other relatives.

Barth says he moved to L.A. From Virginia in January and rented an apartment near Lutfi, eventually moving in with him.  They became friends, but according to legal docs obtained by TMZ, Lutfi quickly became obsessed, first trying to diagnose Barth with "various mental and emotional problems and forcefully suggesting solutions" -- eerily similar to what Lutfi allegedly did to Britney Spears.

Barth tried to distance himself from Lutfi and that's when the alleged campaign of terror began.  Barth claims in his declaration Lutfi tried to drive a wedge between Barth and his mother, calling her "evil," a "bitch" and "Satan," among other things.  Lutfi sent emails and texts to Barth's mom, telling her how she "viciously destroyed" the lives of her kids.  Lutfi emailed Barth's underage sister (about the mom and aunt), "I wish those two sick women the most evil and painful death possible."  Again, similar to Sam trying to turn Britney against her mom and dad.

Lutfi also verbally attacked Barth's brother, calling him "a waste of human flesh" and a "f**kin' loser."

The judge granted the temporary restraining order today and, among other things, prohibited Lutfi from hacking into the various accounts of Barth and his family.

Y do he got

THats why I only work for jewish productions..all the rest are hardcore mofia and I have tons of dead witnesses and freinds to backup my point.They should have cleaned house long ago but hollywood has never been a freindly sky to FLY IN

Big Daddy

Their both bisexual????

DelbyMorrison

Sam BARTH is so HOT! that lufti s***bag needs to be put away and leave Hot Sam alone!

Can't wait to see Sam BARTH in print again!! Whoo hoo!!!

cafe456

BRITNEY POP PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!INTRESTING!!~~

Zambonie

wow, just, wow
Makes it all more believable about him manipulating Brits meds to control her

Throwback kid

I would like to see a reality show with Osama Lufti, DeCaprio's stalker and Danielle Staub all living in the same house and trying to make it in LA as bottom feeders.

It would be more entertaining than those losers from Jersey Shore. Throw Traci Bingham or some other 90's hasbeen for T and A and some comic relief and we have reality gold! gold I tell ya!

mark

a real judge had to waste his time looking into this?

why don't we build lalaland courts for teens?

with lalaland judges and lalaland police ?

all teens of course

jack e. jett

Okay, here is the ****ed up thing about this TMZ ****. People, like this actor/douche/model know that TMZ will run any story that is connnected to Spears. Lufi is his BF for a while. They split. Douche model wants free PR, which is the only reason the cute & pretty hook up with the ugly. He pisses the ugly off. Douche Actor calls TMZ hoping to become the next Rachel Uchitel.

Problem is......it is pushinng the audience out of the theatre. Very few people give a rats ass about ANY of the supporting characters. But TMZ thinks they can make media slut stars out of anyone and if there is a pretty boy attached, all the better cause the boss man might get laid and then.....good times for all.

Problem is......Total Plan Fail.

Why? .......Your audience is not a dumbed down as you think they are.

Solution? Don't BS us with this BS. Talk to us like your equals.

Pound Sand

"Single White Female"!! Crazy ass!

Pound Sand

Posted at 3:46 PM on Sep 10, 2010 by Throwback kid

Brilliant idea! You could also throw in the broad that lied about Vince Neil pushing her! How about Vince Neil's drunk ass too! You better pitch this idea to someone in Hollywood stat!!!!

Sam L

Come on, you know they are both gay. Poor Sam always getting the bad end of the, uh, stick- so to speak.

Throwback kid

Thank you Suck it! I'm glad someone appreciates my idea. And yes, the train wrecks you suggested would fit right into my reality show. The more train wrecks the merrier!

I believe if I had a meeting with some Hollywood big wigs I could get it greenlit! It would be cheap to produce and if ratings were bad then you just cancel it.

I'm not like these big time Hollywood studio idiots that pay Jen Aniston 15 million to appear in a film that opens in 8th place! To me that is a total waste of money.

I would call my show Reality H-e-l-l, and each person would have to sign a waiver not holding us responible if they come to bodily harm.

I mean lets face it, Sam Lufti has now had about 4 restraining orders taken out against him. It is only a matter of time before Lufti snaps a kills someone. Maybe we could get Britney and K Fed to host this show?

JLS

I am so glad Brit's dad intervened in her life. Sam might have killed her in the end. I believe this man is EXTREMELY dangerous! This seems to be a pattern with him. I hope he is caught and jailed without anyone being hurt or killed. What frightening stuff here!

EJ

@#23:

How about Gary Coleman?

Hugh Jass

right about now Mr. Spears is sayin': "tole ya so!"

this sounds an awful lot like 1 person here has Borderline Personality Disorder, guess which of the 2 ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments