« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather's Baby Mama: He Punched Me in the Head

9/10/2010 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The temporary restraining order has been granted. Floyd has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Josie and her children until October 10.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s baby mama claims the boxer struck her "multiple times in the head with his fist" and then threatened to kill her ... this according to documents obtained by TMZ.

0910_floyd_josie_doc_launch_EX_02
Josie Harris went to court yesterday and filed a request for a restraining order against Mayweather -- and in the docs she states that Floyd came into her Las Vegas home Thursday morning and awoke her by, "pulling me by my hair and throwing me on the ground in my living room and began punching me in my head."

She claims Floyd then began "dragging me on the floor and twisting my arm back ... in attempt to try and break it."

According to the documents, Josie claims Floyd "continued to beat me in front of [the couple's three children]."

Josie claims that Floyd threatened the children -- saying if they "ran or tried to call the police he would beat them the same way."

In the docs, Josie also says Mayweather "yelled and screamed that he was going to kill me and my boyfriend and make sure we are taken care of."

Interestingly -- Josie claims, in the docs, Mayweather had been at the house roughly two hours before the alleged attack -- and was yelling at her about her new boyfriend.

Josie claims she had to call police ... who arrived and escorted Floyd out of the home.

But according to Josie, the boxer didn't stay away ... and Mayweather re-entered the home through her son's side bedroom door -- and that's when the alleged attack went down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Looking for a job

You know, you married a boxer! You didn't think there would be a chance that he snaps! Duhhhh.
I have a nice house for sale in a quiet neighborhood. Right next to the AIRPORT!

5'5 brown eyes

when it says he threatened the kids, that just sounds like bs. flyd loves hes kids from what i seen on tv and internet

datruth

First things first, Gayweather is the 2nd best boxer in the world, Pacman is #1, 2nd I figure since he can't beat Pacman, maybe he started training for MMA and was practicing his ground and pound, really if he hit this chick, she would be all lumped up

Tom Cruise

Let's see the evidence. Floyd is a pro boxer so there is going to be some serious damage on her face.

The Truth

Same old thing...it's all about money. She made wild claims before right before she demanded more money. All the previous claims were found to be false and she was charged with filing false police reports...more then once.

So what is new...nothing...she wants money. Lazy, has not worked for over 10 years. No more to say.

FukThizz

Alright I'm gonna say this from a guys' view, all I know is if I got hit by floyd I would MOST LIKELY be knocked out, especially wit him bare-fisted hitting her in the head (supposedly) but it's B.S if u csn show me even ONE mark, i will be satisfied, I'm sorry but if u get hit by a pro boxer (Non the less, the best there is) then your gonna be ****ed up!!!!

c

This is not some average joe off the street. Lady, if he had hit you multiple times in the head you would be DEAD.

jjmom22

I agree with some posters....If he hit, touched, grabbed her in anyway, she would have bruises or some type of marks left on her. I see no evidence of any physical contact.

Donald Ray

People that are looking for all sorts of marks, remember, Floyd has NEVER been a big puncher.

jjmom22

He does not need to punch to leave marks...even if he grabs her arm, or as she said twisted her arm...there are going to be finger marks left.

twitter/JUSTINATX

I read all the tweets from 50 Cent and am a huge fan of Mayweather and would like to believe that this incident did not occur the way Mrs. Harris describes it. I really hope this gets resolved out of court for the sake of the kids involved. Best wishes to both parties.

Lady J

Wow, I just don't get it. Men seem to not learn to keep their hands off people. He gets paid to fight but beats a chick for free.... He is a wimp for that. Just because he has money to hush her up do not make him a saint. Many abuser are close with their kids and beats the mom.this is very sad story to read.

grand wizard

Good for FLOYD. That's what you get with your racist banter against "yellow people." Where was 50 then? I can't wait to see the enablers of black people, Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson come out and defend him. Where were they a week ago when he was spewing all that hate.

This is called KARMA and there's more coming. Haha.

Ebone Ahaizasmoka

first rule of fight club, no one talks about fight club...she should kno how to stick and move by now...

Tony Brockstar

If Floyd did punch this broad in the face, she very likely wouldn't have a head on her neck right now. She just gold diggen. It's shamful. Especially because if he did hit her, it would be blatently obvious. I can't even believe the police had enough evidence to arrest him. Such a broad move.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments