Joan Rivers Time Warp

9/11/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

jms

I don't know, I think she looks pretty good when I see her on tv. Ive seen plenty worse surgeries in Hollywood. She must have a good doc.

GreyWolf

What ever happened to aging with grace? lol How old is this old battle axe anyway? Anyone know? I am guessing somewhere in her 80's.

Total Moron Zone

Her obnoxiousness has always trumped her appearance.

Deb

Poor nose....

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

She actually looks a lot better in the face now that she's pushing 80 than she did when she was in her mid 50s/early 60s. I think she has a lot of money too. I'll alert my good friend and all-round philanthropist Prince Frederic von Anhalt who I believe will soon be available on the marriage market again. My commission rate for successful matchmaking is only 5% of net worth! A bargain if ever there was one.

B

She doesn't look that different and she actually does look good for her age, even if it is from so much surgical help.

The thing I like about Joan is that she is so open and honest about her plastic surgery and she is the first one to make fun of herself. :)

saynotolies

None of them look good! Stare at her nose throughout the video

Miss Blondie

Im not one for plastic surgery, but I think she looks better now

joecrabs

It's a mix of that cat woman and Michael Jackson

Butterfly

TAKE IT OR, LEAVE IT. there are hundreds of women who are in their 70's and even in their 80's who have never been under the "knife" and who have retained their youthful figures by exercising, eating healthy, avoiding alcohol, drugs etc. These women still wear high heels, get plenty of rest, apply facial creams religiously, speak English correctly and are all around great role models. Yes, many of these women are wives, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, sweethearts and lovers who do not waste their time sitting around watching TV eating bonbons. And to top it off, their average weight is about 110 lbs or less, depending upon their height. Joan Rivers has chosen her own style while these women have chosen not to follow her prescription. As the saying, goes, "Whatever suits you, best."

D

I think she looks better now than she did back then!

K

damn and she is STILL UGLY!! ESH!

gigi

She's looking more and more like that lion person in New York. Yuk! Does she have a mirror?

Tellthetruth59

Her original nose was SO much better.

neguys64

she's so gross and tacky....shes a threat to good taste !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments