SJP vs. Rachel Zoe

Who'd You Rather?

9/10/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker, 45, and celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe, 39, both stood upright at the same Chanel event in NYC on Thursday.

0910_SJP_103952369_Rachel_Zoe_103954865
Question is ...

0909_a_chanel_party_footer

Raejean

I think both women are probably well aware of their shortcomings. And that's about all I care to say.

B

This picture of Rachel Zoe scares me.

TheExpert

Who would I rather what?......Creepy !The question is more challenging if both photos look really, really, hot.

Donald Ray

TMZ, if you REALLY wanna' scare the sht outta' us, put SJP and Kyra Sedgewickk's pics up there and ask the SAME question.

Chrissie

They are both unbelievably unattractive women, and you couldn't pay me to go near anyone of them. One looks like a crack whore, the other one looks like a horse.

TMZ please create a "NEITHER" choice!

chocostik

OMG - Rachel can't have her husbands babies because it looks like she is on too much botox & cocaine to even think about concieving a child...her ass would first have to put on 15lbs which u know is not going to happen because she's afraid of looking fat - hence why her ass is high off cocaine...I would take SJP in a minute...hello she's Ms. Sex n da City!!!!!

b

SJP seems like she'd at least enjoy it. RZ seems like a cold fish.

Karin

You should have a 'neither' button for this one !!!

CarlaNJ

wow..some of these comments are so brutal...and fyi RZ was born in 9-1-1971 you all sound so petty ...I bet you all look like supermodels right? doubt it.

Get back to work!

Skeletor vs. Skeletor

Bubba

I am a supermodel and I say Sarah belongs back in her stall with the other horses.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

sjp is such an ugly woman. She's getting too old to wear long hair like a teenager. And, that silly baby voice!! Once there was a survey, by some man's group, that said sjp was the most unattactive, unsexy woman in the world. Couldn't agree more! The second "Sex and the City" movie was a bomb in the USA. I'm glad.

MsV

Well, SJP looks like Seabiscuit and Rachel Zoe needs to get some industrial-strength wrinkle fillers for those lines around her mouth. 39? Try 49.

RDK

I guess it all comes down to what you would rather be arrested for, Zoophilia or Necrophilia?

e33

Why the long face(s)?

Anyone married to either is only in it for the money...I feel sorry for the husband(s)...

At least it's an easy answer at the grocery store.....paper please. Double-bagger's indeed..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments