Britney Spears -- Queen of Disneyland

9/11/2010 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears played the easiest card in the parenting book today -- she took her little munchkins to Disneyland -- and we're told she had her run of the place.

0911_Britney_disney_TMZ_EX

Our spies tell us the Dumbo ride was shut down so that Britney and her little ones could have the ride all to themselves. Notice how the people are waiting patiently for their turn.

We're told Britney -- who was there with both kids, plus boyfriend Jason Trawick -- traveled throughout the park with lots of security around them.

Britney's a great mom after all.

Ellen

Britney is a certified loon. She makes Kevin federline look good. And this so called boyfriend of hers is as big of a publicity stunt as this 'i'm a good mommy' day at Disneyland. Does she really think she's fooling anyone? She's as crazy as that crazy ass look on her face every time we see her. Why do you think she's under a conservatorship? I don't know anyone else under a conservatorship and I've known some crazy ass people! I think those poor children of hers have fetal alcohol syndrome....I feel bad saying it but it's true and quite possible.

victor

the news is false , look for more picturs , the news is ****ing

erick

100% FAKE

mark

You guys all know why she gets the special treatment,,,,because its britney bitch. I love her

art-e lange

i dno if britney put on a hat , glasses and dressed conservatively she could easily disguise herself. Her look doesnt stand out that much. Its not like Disney would allow paparzzi in the park that would spot her. So why not go to disneyland incognito? It must be so weird/hollow to ride a ride by yourself and 5 security guards.

bek

they should be glad Disney only shut down the ride because Brit was there.

Souza

Ride closed my ass... I only see their Dumbo on that pic, nice 'proof' guys ;)

And in Disneyland people are ALWAYS waiting patiently for their turn.

Mo

??

Jim in Cali

LOL. You know this ride is maybe what 3-5 minutes tops? I admit its a little overboard to just allow the ride to Britney and her kids but lets not act like there was a 3 hour wait to get on dumbo.

Barbara

I never see her interact with Sean the oldest boy, only the youngest Jayden.

annie2

I don't have time to read all the posts so sorry if this has all been said before, but I think it would be more fun for her and her kids to just have her security people ride in the "car" in front and behind her instead of going on a ride with no one else on it. I just think it sounds boring for the kids, and yes, does not show them how the real world operates.

Being the only people on the ride subjects you to more gawkers and finger-pointers anyway and to me it would defeat the whole purpose. I mean, most people probably would have walked by her all day long and not recognized her (if not for her security team hovering anyway) and most people would have had the decency not to harass her too much...one would hope.

Zippy T. Pinhead

What a Hillbilly. Yeah that's the perfect way for that hick to make herself look like an average person. If I was at that park, I would demand that me and my kids get the same treatment.

mark

this is a PR thing
and TMZ served the purpose (of the PR people)

well done actually , everybody wins : the PR get points for their firm , TMZ sells more ads, Britney becomes an angel and the kids have fun too

Tony

I would love to give her a ride she would really enjoy.

TheThirdPower

She NEEDS security and to have everything secured. she's BRITNEY ****ing SPEARS. Not some unknown person. She NEEDS it.