Britney Spears -- Queen of Disneyland

9/11/2010 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears played the easiest card in the parenting book today -- she took her little munchkins to Disneyland -- and we're told she had her run of the place.

0911_Britney_disney_TMZ_EX

Our spies tell us the Dumbo ride was shut down so that Britney and her little ones could have the ride all to themselves. Notice how the people are waiting patiently for their turn.

We're told Britney -- who was there with both kids, plus boyfriend Jason Trawick -- traveled throughout the park with lots of security around them.

Britney's a great mom after all.

niles

Smart move, conservator.

jaimis

i feel sorry for kids with celebrity parents that go to the extreme....those kids are gonna start feeling abnormal....i would hate to go on a ride without other people on it to enjoy the full experience....great social skills....

Reader

I believe that Celebrities should have to abide by the same rules. If I pay my money and wait in line then I want to ride the ride. I don't want to watch a whole ride go to one family NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE. I liked Brittney up to this point. This disappoints me knowing where she came from she should know better than this.

Mo

??

Roberta

Give me a ****in' break! This whore is a POS>

GreyWolf

Wow, I can't believe this. I feel bad for those people who had to wait to get on that ride because of that twit and her kids. Those people waiting should get something in return for wasting their time while waiting for princess and her kids to ride that ride all to themselves. What a freaking joke! These so called celebs are no better than anyone else!

GreyWolf

For all you people agreeing with this special treatment of Brit and her kids, how would you like to be a parent waiting in line with your kids and having to explain why they can't get on the ride and why princess and her kids are the only ones who get to ride in the mean time.

Sassy

I call bs on TMZ's spy. She had a ride shut down where the others would have their own Dumbo to ride anyway and not be able to even touch her? Pushed to front of line I can understand because you can pay for the line jumping, but this sounds like a lot of bullcrap.

Notice the others waiting patiently my butt! How about notice how the pic is cut so perfectly that we can't even see the other elephants and if they truly were empty.

JaundicedEye

What do you expect? This is the same Disneyland that kills patrons in "accidents" but has to cover them up from state investigators before they will let police, fire, rescue on their sacred property.

Wowjustwow111

Haha...all these tools on here on their high horses are probably the first people to seek out people like her in amusement parks to gawk at them.

Wowjustwow111

What would you have to explain to your kids? You'd all be standing around going "IS that Britney Spears!? OMG that's Britney Spears!" and you'd stand around awestruck like, idiots.

Maleha

I like Britney Spears ------- :)
She is really a queen.

ray

About time she starts taking the perks she has a the most famous, and infamous Celebrity in the world!

You go Brit, if they complaint next time rent the entire park, and invite your fans you would really have a blast then!

Rudd

Guys she may not even requested that but it is how the park wanted.

Billow

**** Disneyland that mess of a bitch is no better than anyone else there!