Britney Spears -- Queen of Disneyland

9/11/2010 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears played the easiest card in the parenting book today -- she took her little munchkins to Disneyland -- and we're told she had her run of the place.

0911_Britney_disney_TMZ_EX

Our spies tell us the Dumbo ride was shut down so that Britney and her little ones could have the ride all to themselves. Notice how the people are waiting patiently for their turn.

We're told Britney -- who was there with both kids, plus boyfriend Jason Trawick -- traveled throughout the park with lots of security around them.

Britney's a great mom after all.

Erika

That is a bunch of bull***t! There are a lot of people that sacrifice to be able to take their kids to Disneyland and then they need to wait for this chic?

EJ

SHUTTING DOWN THE PARK ON A PUBLIC DAY IS WRONG AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED..

NoBreederRat

Do it outside of normal park operating hours or don't do it at all please. It's really in poor taste, Britney. :/

janet

This is just crap with these people. People pay good money for Disney and should not have to wait because of her. She didn't even pay to get in the park.

cafe456

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!QUEEN OF POP!!!!!!!!!!!QUEEN OF DISNEYLAND!!!!!

Jules

for all you people with comments saying she was not alone on the ride... oh yes she was I and witnessed it.... she was on one with one son and her boyfriend on the other with her other son and all other dumbos were empty..... I was in line with my kids and the line was very long. So all you people claiming you were there and say she was not riding alone.... whatcha smokin..

RealityHurts

She is a victim of Disney Programming. Wake up, folks! There's more here than meets the eye. Research Disney Programming & mind control. Also, Beta programming/sex kitten programming. The rich elite are sick f*cks!

Rob

It's a good thing I wasn't there. I'd be arrested because this is totally insane and I'd make it known. How dare this happen. And what a smack in the face to all the 'regular' people. Disney should be boycotted, big time.

Sue

This is who she REALLY is. Under conservatorship for a good reason. If her PR dept. thinks America is stupid enough to believe she is a good mother, then they are as ignorant as she is. She is incapable of doing anything on her own. If a judge thought she was, she would be free.

DOODOO HATER

HEY GUYS... THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS! SHES RICH AND FAMOUS..SO DISNEY BELIEVES SHES SPECIAL, SO THEY ALLOW HER PRIVATE VIP ACCESS TO THE PARK. WHILE US NONE RICH AND FAMOUS PEOPLE HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE..DONT BLAME BRITNEY..ITS JUST THE WAY THE WORLD IS..THE SAME TREATMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL OF US.....JUST GO OUT AND WORK HARD TO BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS..JUST LIKE BRITENY DID..THE WORLD WILL LOVE YOU! PS.. YALL JUST JEALOUS AND PROBABLY PUMP GAS FOR A LIVING LOL

Ben

Yea, those damn celebrities aren't any better than me! Of course I come to TMZ every day and I *NEED* to know what is going on in their lives because mine is so empty that I have to fill it with this useless trash but that does NOT make them better than me!

J Simp

Can't blame Brit for that. Who knows if it was a DL thing.

vince

jack asses! do you all really think that that park would just shut down a ride for them? i was standing there watching in line and she didnt ask for anything. the ride operators loaded them and she even asked why no one else was riding? get over yourselves for thinking you all know everything that happens in peoples lives. and for those bitching for the added 30 seconds wait, i'm sure they waited a lot longer to watch captain EO

me

Britney, Shame on you.

kbomb

this makes me sad. what a ****ty world we live in now