Jesse James

Harvey Levin Is My Co-Pilot

9/11/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Forget St. Christopher ... Jesse James is going with a different good luck charm for his truck this weekend -- TMZ honcho Harvey Levin

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
James' new ride is debuting this weekend in the Primm 300 in Nevada. A TMZ logo and a life-size caricature of Harvey, complete with trademark slogan, adorn the side.

Given Harvey's recent driving record, this might not be such a good idea.

bxtor1

wow the truck aint bad but they couldnt find someone not on crack to modelgirl needs a sandwich real fast someone cal jimmy johns

k

Why did they use a transvestite as a model?

Ginger

I can't believe Sandra fell for this jerk. Consider yourself lucky you're free of him, Sandra. He's not nearly good enough for you.

Jody

Now that is a skank posing by the vehicle. Gross.

South Beach

Sponsorship, and to play it otherwise insults anyones intelligence. Come on Harvey, a big part of the TMZ personna is calling "BS" on those in the public "eye". Don't become one of the perpetrators, you'll slit your own throat in the long run.

Karen

GO JESSE! YEAH HARVEY!

THIS TRUCK IS WICKED!

Viv

What happened no tats on the model? where's the swastika? so she can reflect JJ's type. And where is slutty KVD?... After the the PR stint that JJ did these couple of weeks nothing can put him together again.
All I want to see is Sandra's new guy. Halle already came out with her fling, I'm waiting for Sandra's.
All JJ can aspire to do now is truck events with white trash girls. He's such a joke.

LisaT

This model needs to eat a cheeseburger. She looks like a skeleton, the kind some people put out on halloween, with a bikini on!! GROSSSS!!!!!!!

LisaT

The model needs to eat a cheeseburger. Her ribs look damn awful. Skeleton with a bikini on. GROSS!!!!!!!!!

wtfdude

He a total loser

haha

Who put implants on that skeleton?

bobbyozone

i like that model. shes so hot i'd pretend do her on the counter at mcdonalds at noon on sunday if she said it would turn her on. yes i said pretend, after all, i wouldn't want to get arrested as a sex offender. i personally think it's nice that she's not all tattooed up like a chinese hooker, and a good choice for business reasons. any chance she has a thing for vain, smart, talented, good looking, sexually repressed middle age white guys who don't have any money? yeah, i didn't think so.

Hammer

Why would you want to advertise on a car that is owned by a man most people don't like right now?

Selling out? Just looks like a bad move to me

HarlotO'Hara

Selling out? Just looks like a bad move to me

Posted at 7:47 AM on Sep 11, 2010 by Hammer

harvey loves the attention. good or bad, doesn't matter.

and this is bad. jesse james...ewwwww!

Dani

Is it just me? The model looks like Michelle "Bombshell" Mcgee without the tattoos. Maybe, it's the hair and eyes?!

I don't know but, I see similarities and if I was Kat Von D...I'd be pissed!! Ok, maybe, I'm just trying to start something but, I do see it!!

Harvey can't be too upset, free advertising!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments