Oksana Meets with Top Family Law Attorney

9/11/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has just the left the offices of one of the most prominent family law attorneys in Los Angeles -- after meeting with him for two hours in her ongoing custody war with Mel Gibson.

0911_oskana_sorell_TMZ_EX
We've learned Oksana has just met with Sorrell Trope -- considered one of the toughest family law attorney in the divorce biz. In the past, Trope's firm has represented the likes of Brooke Mueller, Victoria Hopper, Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears.

So far, Oksana has not been able to squeeze more money out of Mel Gibson since she signed the settlement agreement with him back in May -- a settlement she is now trying to disavow.

Oksana is currently getting $5,000/month in child support for baby Lucia. TMZ broke the story ... her current lawyers are asking the judge to up that to more than $40,000/month, but the judge hasn't ruled.

rg1

Guess she is going to go to every lawyer in town.... Soon enough she should find one that accepts payments in the form of BJ's....

Phreaky

She's such a who*re. If you cannot live on five thousand a month, ON TOP of the child support you are getting from your OTHER celeb baby daddy - you need to re-evaluate your life.
Just because you are with someone that is very wealthy for six months and spit out their kid, that does mean you automatically have the right to take as much money from them as you can haul and live as wealthy a lifestyle as he was. It just doesn't work like that. You should be able to pay your rent, car payment, gas, food, diapers, and formula for 5 grand. Oh wait, your car and rent are paid by Gibson also. So that's even LESS you actually have to pay and you're STILL bichin about it.
You are a real piece of work. The biggest scam artist/gold digger I've seen in a longgggg time.

Shell

I would love to know what is going through Judge Gordons mind regarding this wench.

Dingo

Oinksana is UGLY!!!

moussemaker

Get the money, Oks!

ohreally

@Dingo
Boy is she ever. Very few faces make me shudder, but she truly does. yechhhh!

fuddyduddy

So she met with her other lawyers this past Wednesday and now she's met with this fellow...hmmmm...me thinks things are not going the way SHE wants them to. I hope that the judge makes HER pay for this attorney if she hires him. She is obviously not getting the answers she wants from her other attorneys, and since they cannot do more than what they have, or they are not willing to do more than what they have, she is looking elsewhere. I am SO GLAD that Judge Gordon is enforcing the agreed mediated settlement. I am also glad that former judges were the ones who came up with the agreement. I believe this also makes it difficult to toss the agreement aside. I'm sure she is trying very hard to do that.

Genna

Posted at 11:25 AM on Sep 11, 2010 by Shell

-------------------------------------------------

So would I. It can't be too good for OG since she has now moved on to yet another attorney.

Genna

Hello fuddy...

And I agree. Things do not appear to be fairing too well for OG.

middleagedcrazy

Another addition to the 'team' -- wonder if the others are withdrawing? Too funny. Wonder if the prettier PR/lawyer withdrew (she can't have anyone prettier than her around). Everybody check out the 'rats' in Malibu and Sherman Oaks story from the piano player's father (previous thread) -- again, a side-splitting joke!

Tee hee

Dingo

Oinky needs another lawyer but Mel needs an exterminator for the two legged Russian rats in his home. Rats, everywhere rats!

ohreally

This lawyer is obviously a legal eagle. I can't imagine he will hang himself out to dry for the likes of oinksana....

igotfleasfromtmz

The laws don't change the fee just gets higher...I would get rid of the rats before they carry you off and make you Queen.

Shell

Posted at 11:40 AM on Sep 11, 2010 by ohreally
==================================================

I totally agree.

middleagedcrazy

Just my opinion, but ALL the lawyers involved in the piano player's various nonsense had big reputations to defend. No doubt, someone will take her on because she is not paying for it, someone else is or will be.

Tee hee