Oksana Meets with Top Family Law Attorney

9/11/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has just the left the offices of one of the most prominent family law attorneys in Los Angeles -- after meeting with him for two hours in her ongoing custody war with Mel Gibson.

0911_oskana_sorell_TMZ_EX
We've learned Oksana has just met with Sorrell Trope -- considered one of the toughest family law attorney in the divorce biz. In the past, Trope's firm has represented the likes of Brooke Mueller, Victoria Hopper, Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears.

So far, Oksana has not been able to squeeze more money out of Mel Gibson since she signed the settlement agreement with him back in May -- a settlement she is now trying to disavow.

Oksana is currently getting $5,000/month in child support for baby Lucia. TMZ broke the story ... her current lawyers are asking the judge to up that to more than $40,000/month, but the judge hasn't ruled.

igotfleasfromtmz

Someone tell me why she hasn't moved out if there are Rats?

middleagedcrazy

________________________________

She will never move out -- the squatters have decided that they are getting a house out of this fiasco no matter what. Maybe if they devalue it enough, Mr. Gibson will just give it to them to try to get it behind him.

Tee hee

igotfleasfromtmz

NOOOOOOO I want that house............. Who do I sue? Anyone have any sperm?

Diane

She has REAL problem with the confidentiality issues now thanks to her father revealing privileged information.

Could this be another reason she is looking for another attorney?

Seriously, just because someone else may be paying for her attorney's fees, it may not be the motivating factor to get involved at this point. A good attorney knows the judge is not going to tolerate this being drug out much more. I would bet the judge is expecting the DV & extortion cases to come to fruition or an end by the next hearing and he is going to push this to a conclusion.

Just my opinion.

Muppet

This is just another way for her to make Mel pay, keep hiring more attorneys. They've already made him pay once, so she's been given the green light for lawyer's fees. When do they say enough is enough?

Perky

She's already raking in $7500/month tax-free. Why can't she just **** another old has-been movie star and get knocked-up again if she wants more $ ?!? Geez.

igotfleasfromtmz

I agree with that Diane, it sure looks like a friend sent her to him and she ran with it.

Muppet

Posted at 12:45 PM on Sep 11, 2010 by Perky

Her gig is up, who's going to go anywhere near her after this fiasco?

middleagedcrazy

Posted at 12:45 PM on Sep 11, 2010 by Perky
______________________________________

Maybe she's a little past it. After two 'miraculous' pregnancies, she is now 40+.

Tee hee

Muppet

What makes me sick about the article involving Oksana's father is the fact he puts words in the babysitter's mouth even though she has passed away. No way to confirm/deny what he's saying. To me that is disgusting!

Michael7307

She is a whore and should be arrested for prostition. The baby has the right to be supported however, you know damn well that she is using 99% on herself. Just because Mel is wealthy doesn't mean he should pay out the butt. She should have to prove it is going toward the childs benefit and not her. Besides she signed an aggreement that is legally binding, I guess the law doesn't matter to her or members of team lucia (aks big fat WHORE).

Preserve the Tiger

I don't understand where in the heck she's getting the money from to retain these attorneys. Well, I guess I do ~ ROL for those tapes.

I hope Mel Gibson nails her to the wall! She's not a whore, she's a prostitute ~ she doesn't give it away, she sells it! High priced for something I can't imagine would be that great because she's so selfish!

I imagine she's also taking services out in trade!

Stacy

Posted at 12:52 PM on Sep 11, 2010 by Muppet
--------------------------------------------------------
You're right about that. I guess how that's how Oksana learned to be so disgusting, from her parents.

fuddyduddy

Sorrell Trope was one of Elin Nordgren's attorneys!

tiffany

#76....you're a complete idiot. I can only imagine that the crap that spews out of your mouth is the same sh*t you're FULL of! You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. Hopefully you'll never have to be on the receiving end of such asinine behavior. Grow up!