Lindsay Lohan

Reunited with Fam

9/12/2010 9:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is back in New York -- and for the first time since she got sprung from jail/rehab ... she spent time with her family.

0911_Lindsay_family_TMZ_EX
Lindsay hasn't seen her sister Ali, mother Dina or brother Cody since she's been a free woman. We're told Lindsay is in town for Dina's birthday, which is next Wednesday.

She posed for this pic -- which we got -- on Friday after she arrived from Los Angeles.

Missing from the family reunion photo: Lohan, Michael (father).

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

C

Who is the anorexic on the left in the black dress? Who is the little queen on the far right?

Broeheem

"Blockbuster"? Which movie was that a reference to.... "Mean Girls"? Bitch please.... that was a teeny-bopper film intended for exactly who watched it - 13-year-olds. The deludid (Dilaudid?) snatch thinks she's Marilyn Monroe. Speking of Marilyn, the ShamWow guy is gonna be her career future - if he'll have her. Blockbuster indeed.

LA Native

Oh, Mike, Mike, Mike. You're as delusional as they are! Soooo, which one are you? You're not fooling anyone here.

lolaloz

Vomit. All I see is 3 Michael Lohans. Oh! And 1 White Oprah.

AnnieSH

I am NOT pro Lohans but neither am I against them. Everyone has problems - some more than others - but they just happen to be in the public eye. I can't even imagine what that would be like to have no privacy whatsoever. And to have people that don't even know you pass judgment on you and want you to die for your mistakes.

And NO I am not ANYONE connected with the family. Like most of you I have not even MET them. However, I am mature enough - UNLIKE most of you - to pass judgment on them. I have my own opinions of them and their actions, but who cares? I'm sure THEY don't.

As for the photo, what I meant is that it's not taken by some lame a$$ photographer catching them at their worst.

passin thru

this pic s u c k s TMZ!! come on harvey...i know with all that expensive camera equipment...you can take a picture where you can SEE everyone!
just sayin'

Sammie

I am only wasting my time briefly here for this once comment: WHO CARES?!?!?!?! She's gross and digusting, a manipulator and a friggin liar. Get out of Hollywood, clean your skanky self up and GROW UP! Take responsibility for yourself for a change and quit blaming everything and everyone else on the planet for the troubles you cause yourself. We don't CARE!

Carvey

So which Lohan immediately ran and sold this picture to the tabloids?

shari mandalewski

good for her! it's nice to go home sometimes but you can never really go home again.

She should check out the season finale of Minute to Win it with her family tomorrow night at 8/7c on NBC! Two best friends and returning soldiers from Iraq compete to win it in a minute on our American heroes episode — tune in!

It's great family entertainment!

Carvey

They're creepy and they're kooky,
They're drugged out and they're spooky,
They're all together ooky,
The Lohan Family.

renagambetta

September 15, 2010

To Lindsays' mother/father: i being an ex-addict my self never was a "child star" and i do think that attributed to her self-destruction. But she's still soo young and still has the chance to put her life back together. If she wants to that is! This addiction thing is no joke and not to be taken lightly. It will lead to worse things. Those are what, in recovery, they call "yets" and Lindsay hasnt even tipped the iceberg on her yets. She has to hit real rock bottom b4 she turns over and stops this life of self-destruction. Im 45, became a heroin addict at 34, got arrested 14 times in 5 years and a beautiful criminal record and altho im clean now, by the grace of god, i still get my urges and want to get high..but i take things to the extreme. I will wind up killing myself. So, i just dont even start. Remember, all the things that you say will never happen to you because you are "Lindsay Lohan", will. The rules apply to everyone, you are no exception. God bless and good luck to you!!

shay

wow the little sister looks older then her what a shame :(

Grandma E

There are four children in that family...Lindsay, Michael Jr., Ali, and Cody. Where is Michael Jr.?

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10