Spencer Pratt Was Right, He Was Arrested

9/12/2010 9:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Every now and again, Spencer Pratt does actually tell the truth -- turns out he really was arrested in Costa Rica yesterday.

0913_spencer_EX_TMZ_01

As we told you earlier, Pratt told us he was busted in Costa Rica for felony possession of a firearm on his way back to the U.S. yesterday. He was cited and released.

Now, we've gotten our look at an arresting document from Costa Rica -- and even though it's in Spanish, it does have his name on it and includes fun words like "guilty," "charged" and "prosecution" (thank you, Google Translate).

Heidi's name is in there too, listed as his spouse -- and his occupation is listed as "actor."

That word must mean something different in Costa Rica.

Tom B

I'm surprised he wasn't charged with Sodomy. An ******* and a firearm that close together surely raises questions!

Mike

ha ha ha lol...lol...what a loser. Too funny. "Actor" that obviously came from him. Let me look into my crystal ball. Hmmm..I see Spencer and Hiedi Hoe begging for attention many years from now. I see Hiedi Hoe looking like the plastic surgery Cat Women. I see Spencer in re-hab AGAIN. LOL this couple is such a joke. What a way to go thru life. I hope they never have kids. Good parents are not media whore, plastic surgery, vain childeren.

Stacy

I like the headline ,as if Spencer is so stupid he wouldn't know if he was arrested or not. lol

ChillzReborn

I thought TMZ was in LA?! If you need a spanish translator all you have to do is open the front door and look around.

Carl

Are you joking? No one at TMZ reads Spanish?

Actually, what am I saying... most of the TMZ staff is barely competent in English!

bennettmufson

Happy diet to staff member Mike,
Glad you realized your a handsome dude, might as well look and feel your best also watch for all the reality and movie offers you will recieve,best to you.
Happy belated b-day to staff member Matt another good person (can-tell) wish you continued success may all your good wishes come true and hope your life is always filled with love and happiness.
This Spencer person (real smart) like his car a 1964 Caddy,had a 63 Fleetwood so I know. could see him in a remake of Grease playing that evil dude with the pockmarked face character or the
Jeff Conaway role (Kenickie) or Steve McQueen type roles.

Tard

You don't get "cited and released" down there. And not even an idiot would have a gun and travel with it down there. Mind you, you can act and set something up cheaply with some paydoy.

Spence...Watcha doin...

sarah

According to exact translation, it is sooo sad that he had to travel to Costa Rica and pull a piece on a street dude for a BJ.
Seems as tho there would be enuf homos in LA to give him one for a coupla Franklin's?

sarah

Poor Tranny can't even grow a decent beard...maybe bjing 'mos on the Strip for a dollar is next..

There's a problem here

Spencer is such an a.ss.ho.le he could get kicked out of McDonalds. What is he doing posessing a firearm in a foreign country? No wonder everyone hates Americans.

Terri

I still think this was a ploy to get attention and be the center of attention...again! My theory; he planted the firearm, took it to the airport, wanted to get caught so they couldn't go back to Costa Rica. Unable to go back, is his way to not have to move there after they said they were and also to make top story of TMZ. Lame!

little Jenny

I think hr deserves to be in jail he's one person I truly dislike cause he thinks he's better then others and docent care if he hurts others

Jillian

This guy is a complete waste of oxygen and space.

CHICKENMAN

COKE ADDICTED GOOF...WASHED UP PAL...NOW WHAT, WHO WANTS TO WATCH YOU ACT...YOU SUCK...STAY IN YOUR HOTEL ROOM AND O.D DO US ALL A FAVOUR

Anne Hiro