Danielle Staub -- I'm the New Jerry Springer!

9/13/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You haven't seen the last of Danielle Staub ... in fact, the former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star tells us she has TWO new shows in the works.

Danielle Staub

Staub -- who wanted to make it VERY clear that she didn't get fired from "RHONJ" -- tells us she starts taping her "spin-off" next week ... followed by an "over-the-top hosting show."

Staub insists her "spin-off" will be a reality show based around her family drama -- including her daughter's fashion career.

As for the "hosting" show -- good luck finding anything more "over-the-top" than the "Real Housewives" reunion!

awards

Yuck!!!

haha

Barf.

Meg Alomaniac

PFFT. Next.

Christy

Can't help but feel extremely sorry for her kids. Hope she loses custody.

Karen Ryan

Dear Yuck and barf don't watch, as for me I like Danielle and will watch her up and coming shows

cregis

Her picture should be placed beside the word "Golddigger" in the dictionary. Has she ever had a job?

Mee

Put that cheer leading dog in the pink skirt instead,
more interesting

MAXny

Hoe sit down with your "square tits".

Rach

She is a disgusting excuse for a human being. Yuck.

moe

I don't believe it. She is a complete moron. I too feel sorry for her kids. What a complete embarrassment to have this whore as a role model.

Guests

Yay! She's finally away from the thug three stooges (Caroline, Teresa, and Jacqueline). Can't stand Caroline, the manipulator. There's no one crazier than Teresa, the deadbeat. Jacqueline is just a sheep that does as she's directed by Caroline. They gang up on Danielle and attack her, then act surprised when she responds. What a bunch of morons. Glad to see that she may have her own show(s). I definitely won't be watching RHONJ as long as Caroline and Teresa are on it.

Sheila

YUCK, spit, GROSS, ugly, GOLDIGGER, Mafia LOVEr!!!!

I hope her exhusband will win custody of her children. She is a totally UNFIT mutha!!!!!

C @ the C Shore

Bobbarnett

The world just can't live without another coke whore on TV

mimi stern

I find all of the "sisters" to be Despicable Housewives. Is Joe in the mafia or what? She pays in cash for expensive purchases.
I think Theresa is the gold digger here.

Bubbles The Chimp

An old bag with the skin of a catchers mitt on a public access studio stage. How nice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments