Heidi and Spencer -- Reunited and it Feels So Bad

9/13/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and Spencer, please ... just divorce already. We got these photos, which were taken yesterday just north of Los Angeles, and the rat we're smelling is really beginning to stink.

0913_heidi_spencer_launch_pcn
Although Heidi insists she's divorcing Spencer, they were walking in stride in Carpinteria, CA at the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.

Spencer is fresh off his arrest at the airport in Costa Rica, after he was snagged for illegal firearms possession, cited and released.

If these crazy kids can't make it work, what hope do the rest of us have?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Phreaky

Trash.

clucka

BIG TIME trash! I wish TMZ would boycott all news about both of them

DANA

Please everyone stop commenting on them.
Im sick of TMZ. People are writing here all the time they dont want to read about these loosers and TMZ is continuing.
So please let this be last comment here and that way the lazy TMz crew will realise the truth instead of farting on every story thinking they re best.

maggie

Is that really her?! She is unrecognisable without her makeup. Wow, I never knew she was so pretty. So much better looking without all the paint - dont you think?

emerald

Wow and the photo in Costa Rica showed him clean shaven, you had to know Pratt wouldn't be able to grow a real beard now didn't you lol!! I thought the arrest report said that Heidi was with him in Costa Rica not just listed s his spouse but actually with him hm?! Don't trust a word these two say, it's all p.r even the divorce seems to be now too!! Pity, Heidi could have done something with her life without him around ce la vie!!

sc1432

PLEASE....Everything these two do is for publicity..They both make me sick..TMZ needs to stop giving these two attention..

Divorce my ass..They look awful close for two people supposly seperated and getting divored.
Since she got her new plastic body, I think it effected her brain cells, not in a good way..

Dan_

CAN TMZ PLEASE FOR ALL GOODS STOP COVERING THESE ASS HOLES???!

Jazabel

Is this really the two of them? I have troubles believing that heidi could smile that way, because of all plastic work that was done on her.

used2liveINXS

Just when you thought the Pratt couldn't get any uglier...

Who'sThat

HOW are these two making money? they are pseudo-celebrity and i always wondered how they can afford such a life-style...i mean who the h3ll would pay to see either one of them?

Braindamaged2too

He's a total douche and she has an I.Q. in the single digits. Though even dumb women can be fun in the sack. TMZ must get paid a stipend to post these little nuggets about those two. How else do you explain it? If TMZ had the cojones they'd put up a poll asking it's readers/viewers on whether to keep featuring ANYTHING about either of them. The results would be 742,089 against and 2 for! And we know who's votes those would be!
As I look at Spincter Pratt's ugly mug it reminds me of a toilet brush that's been overused and needs cleaning. Hi-Dee reminds me why I loved Play-Doh so much. You can mold it into any shape you want and at the end of the day you can stick it back in the can. Or her too!
I think we're stuck with them until Lindsay Lohan muffs up or one of the Jersey Shore cast gets caught in intimate relations on Old MacDonald's farm.

robin

Spencer looks like Bigfoot now. lol

Mary

These 2 deserve each other, they will never divorce, it's all an act. They look awful

Me

Ewww. Just a big ole ewww.

T

Too bad about her damanged nosejob. Michael Jackson's nose caved in just like that a couple of years before he died. She will now have to have an artificial bridge installed to keep the bridge from collapsing again.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments