Kate Gosselin

I Need a Bodyguard in Mexico

9/13/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kate Gosselin took time out from starring in reality shows to go to Cabo San Lucas with her bodyguard and rumored boyfriend Steve Neild on Saturday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Meanwhile on the same day, Kate's ex-husband Jon Gosselin played daddy day care with his eight kids and girlfriend Ellen Ross in Pennsylvania.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

jahnuts

There was a old lady who lived in a shoe......

DV

With all the violence in Mexico I wouldn't even go there with a bodyguard.

WiddoMouse

I only see six kids in the picture...the sextuplets. How do we know whether or not Papa Jon had all eight kids in his care? Cara and Maddy could have been with Kate and the bodyguard. Let's leave this family alone in their dysfunction.

Danielle

I just love how all of you seem to know everything about her personel business.... how she's been cheating... how she is a liar - OMG can you get a life! You do not know JACK about her personally - only what you read in low life magazines. None of you have any right to judge her just because she has a TV show and a bodyguard! NONE of us know what went on when the cameras were off and the doors were closed.... she is trying to work and support her huge family... I feel sorry for her!

Posted at 2:02 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Stacey
-------------------------
Why do you feel sorry for her? You don't know anything more about her than anyone else.

Danielle

when did she get her boobs done??

Posted at 1:41 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by cb
-------------------
Per her comments on the View she didn't get them done she just got a good bra. LOL I am with you, she got them done.

ó|ó

if i had 8 kids is would take THEM on holiday, not take one myself and leave them behind, but then again that woman fails in every aspect of being a mother, she can't wait to get another offer to get to stay away from her kids, selfish, very selfish

always

She is really a sneaky lying phoney slu#....I feel sorry for this guys wife and family. If he's doing her after her having all those kids he better tie a good strong rope around his waste, he fall in.

Enough Already

if memory serves me correctly, she got a tummy tuck and the boob enhancement as part of the bargining power for their show Jon & Kate plus 8. Too be so lucky....

Luluie

Kate is Adulterous and husband stealer too. A guy like Steve should be runing the other way. Dealing with Kate & having to taking care of Jon's eight kids. Steve must not have listened to Lycas 101.

BIG VIC

THIS B1TCH HAS GONE HOLLYWOOD SIMPLY BY ****T1NG OUT 8 KIDS CRAZYYYYYYYYYY

Alicia

Everyone needs to get over themselves, Kate is there on business as you will later learn, she is not on holiday, and the bodyguard is not her boyfriend, he has more sense.

Vote NO Meg Whitman

And this Ellen Ross gal is with Jon Gosselin.............

Can't be Jon's looks
Can't be Jon's profession
Can't be Jon's bank account
Can't be Jon's lack of a personality

So I'm guessing she is seeking her 15 minutes of fame. So sad what Jon is teaching his kids.

amber

Why is she famous, for having a litter of kids? She ought to be at home teaching her kids not to be like her. I always was on Jon's side because I saw the show once and how she treated him when she knew it was taped. She always looks so angry but she should be happy with all the money she gets from the idiots that hire her to be on tv when she has a) no personality b) no looks and c)she's a b*tch

dirty diana

doesn't she ****in know she's a whore just like tiger's ho's and jesse's skanks?!?!?!? and yeah the whore did get boobs now for her honey!! she makes me sick and until cbs and tlc get rid of her, I got rid of them!!!

cp

can't wait for this woman to be GONE! ok, say it with me.... no more kate! no more kate!