Kate Gosselin

I Need a Bodyguard in Mexico

9/13/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kate Gosselin took time out from starring in reality shows to go to Cabo San Lucas with her bodyguard and rumored boyfriend Steve Neild on Saturday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Meanwhile on the same day, Kate's ex-husband Jon Gosselin played daddy day care with his eight kids and girlfriend Ellen Ross in Pennsylvania.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

LongJohn69

I could take that James Brolin wannabe with one hand tied behind my back.

World Record

Shes banging the hell out of her bodyguard, I just hope he has learned a lesson from Jon, Do marry that ho. WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE NEED A BODYGUARD, OH FOR BANGING

coleen

Well he looks way better than that gook she just divorced.

Eileen Gatti

matching shirts....hmmmm.

gina

Any outing with her kids is for publicity and fame. She is exploiting those kids and I think it's pathetic. When I heard her say she needs to find a man who can discipline her children, it made me nauseous. She is all about control and extremely egotistical.

MJ

Just back from beautiful Mexico !! Kate was there with Mady and Kara!!!!! So there!!

Eastender

ummmm...I thought Steve was a body guard for the kiddies. Wonder what these 2 were up to in Mexico. And why the F does SHE need a bodyguard.

Mari

Oh she's soooo annoying! When is she going to realize how ridiculous she is? I've never been able to stomach a full episode and I wanted to give her the the benefit of the doubt. Can't do it!! I literally have to change the chanel if I see her. Sorry to those 1 or 2 supporters she does have.

Jimmy T

Who the F cares about these douchebags? Isn't their 15 minutes up yet? Why can't they just evaporate and be gone? Something tells me the kids would be a lot happier.......

Me

I feel sorry for the whole family unit. This is just a mirror image of what has, does, is happening to today's families.

Very Sad, her parents siblings ex friends etc. must be devastated.

MaggieLyn

This woman is such a narcissist! She thinks the world revolves around her. Her children are just a means to furthering her own selfish interests! I don't anything about the grandparents of these children but I think, perhaps, they may be better off with their grandparents!

Ohsowhat

This woman is a loser. Jon, with whatever issues he has, is a much much better parent than this troll. She was abusive to her husband and seems to not want to be anywhere near her kids.
She cheated with her bodyguard and than lies about everything. I hope America's eyes are opening to this farce of a "mother", to call her that is an insult to real moms out there.
The media so needs to stop reporting on the never was desperatley wanted to be someone.

Jay

kr...you are wrong! Kate ended the marriage long before Jon started to date. She kicked him out of the "kids" house. She got the big house (did you see the episode where she said, Mine, all mine!! not ours!) and then said good bye to Jon. Jon wanted to end the show cuz it was hurting the family but Kate LOVED her new life and career even though it meant leaving her kids for weeks..not days. Weeks!! She did a book tour and was gone for weeks. Now nannies raise those kids cuz Jon's visitation is limited and Kate rather leave her kids with a nanny than their own father. She's a nutcase!

People that live in Reading know Kate and have reported on these facts. If you believe anything that comes out of Kate's mouth, you are a fool!!

Jay

I read and believe that Kate stated on the View when asked about her new boobs that it was all a new bra. Khate stated that she didn't do anything. Look at her and you tell me where I can find a bra that makes my boobs look like that!!!
Once again, she's a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MattyGNNDE

I don't care what ya'll say.. I would nail Kate in a New York Minute...