Mel Gibson Car Crash --

The 911 Call

9/13/2010 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call when Mel Gibson lost control of his Maserati and crashed into a hillside in Malibu last month.

0913_mel_gibson_911_audio_launch_Getty_04_EX
During the call, a state park worker tells the 911 operator, "I need to tell you ... are you ready? The driver is Mel Gibson."

The park worker goes on to explain, "He just drove right into the mountainside."

As we previously reported, cops claim alcohol was not a factor in the crash -- and Mel repeatedly told officers that he couldn't explain how the car drifted off the road.

shirleyholmes

Nothing happens without God's permission. I have it on good authority that He doesn't consult with Oksana or her wishes either. I don't have a link -- you'll have to trust me.

Posted at 1:15 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Amen

fuddyduddy

Posted at 1:15 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
________________________________________________________________

You are funny, Tell!

But you know...in a way, I can see some blessings in this for Mel. With everything out then he doesn't have to go through life with those tapes over his head. And, this just might save him some money in the long run.

Squeaky Shoes

oh wow... TMZ must be hurting for REAL news... who give a rats pisser about the 911 call... was he hurt? no! was anyone else hurt? no!

twilightmom

@DANA
Have you always been stupid, or was it a recent development? :/

Dubstep'n

And?

maye

The Russian cut the brakes.

Fidel's niece

TMZ, this is a non story, and old story...

***TEAM MEL***

Tellthetruth59

You are funny, Tell!

Posted at 1:22 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by fuddyduddy
----------------------------------------------------------

I suspect that not only will he save money he is going to be a secret hero to many in Hollywood. They all know th skeletons in their own closets and their private perversions. Mel is angelic compared to most of them. You watch. The public still loves him and Hollywood is secretly cheering him on. Mark my words.

DANA

why is the date of birth cut?
caouse everyone will see he is 64 yrs old and not 54
he is hiding 10 years his whole career.

Posted at 1:07 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by DANA
--------------------------------------------------------

Could you please give your source for this? A link? Hopefully it will be something more substantial that your politically correct hatred or Oksana talking out her Russian sphincter.

Posted at 1:13 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

--------------------------------------------------------

you re more than welcome

gonesi

MINUTES before the crash the paparazzi were in a car in front of him ..FILMING!! JUST LIKE THEY DID PRINCESS DIANNA!!

It is no wonder the poor guy crashed! He couldn't say anything because the press would just beat him up in the news! The proof his that they waited all this time to put this out there. They were afraid their butts would get it after the paparazzi literaly killed Dianna. They are really s*** to do this now. If you go back and look the video should still be there.

How sad.

Also, if you look at a map, that road on that stretch of highway is follows a straight path west. Late afternoon and evening (which is was) the setting sun in right in your eyes! I've traveled that road and that time of day and know what I'm talking about.

Between the paparazzi, the sun in his eyes, jet lag from just coming back from the south pacific, and having his reputation smeared all over everything, it is a wonder the poor guy didn't get killed!

ALSO...I would like to point out..he didn't just 'drive into the mountain..' he side swiped it on the right hand side. Only that side is damaged in the pictures.

Poor Mel Gibson..I don't pray much, but I will pray for you tonight that they quit torturing you for a buck!

Tellthetruth59

why is the date of birth cut?
caouse everyone will see he is 64 yrs old and not 54
he is hiding 10 years his whole career.

Posted at 1:07 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by DANA
--------------------------------------------------------

Posted at 1:13 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

--------------------------------------------------------

you re more than welcome

Posted at 1:56 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by DANA
--------------------------------------------------------

I suspect that is what is referred to as a "typo." Any other sources? Rumors... blind items? I do understand why you want to hang your hat on that though... so hang away.

Dubstep'n

AGAIN?!

DANA

@ Tellthetruth59
i realy dont care what u think
Mel doesnt looks anyway like 54
i just said my guess why his date of birth has been cut in the audio
and i ve seen other sources which im too lazy to search now
do it by yourself if u re so intrested

Guests

Idiot!

DANA

@DANA
Have you always been stupid, or was it a recent development? :/

Posted at 1:38 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by twilightmom

I guess you re some middle age old woman who shave her legs twice a year, has moustache and your vagina is full of crap
and big hair