Mel Gibson Car Crash --

The 911 Call

9/13/2010 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call when Mel Gibson lost control of his Maserati and crashed into a hillside in Malibu last month.

0913_mel_gibson_911_audio_launch_Getty_04_EX
During the call, a state park worker tells the 911 operator, "I need to tell you ... are you ready? The driver is Mel Gibson."

The park worker goes on to explain, "He just drove right into the mountainside."

As we previously reported, cops claim alcohol was not a factor in the crash -- and Mel repeatedly told officers that he couldn't explain how the car drifted off the road.

Tellthetruth59

@ Tellthetruth59
i realy dont care what u think
Mel doesnt looks anyway like 54
i just said my guess why his date of birth has been cut in the audio
and i ve seen other sources which im too lazy to search now
do it by yourself if u re so intrested

Posted at 2:20 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by DANA
-------------------------------------------------------------

Mel is a smoker and a drinker and that ages a person. Frankly I could care if he's 34 or 74 - Oksana is still a glum c.unt and a grifter.

gonesi

you re more than welcome

Posted at 1:56 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by DANA
......................

The man is 54...his birth certf says so...everything about the guy ...before something like this..

who do you belive? Everything on God's green earth..? that was writen about him before this? or a forrest ranger that can't read a driver's licence? pretty sad if you ask me.

gonesi

Ok guys, nothing against anyone...but I'm gone.

The man is 54, or closer to it than 64.. I was there..I know what I am talking about.

It isn't just the age thing...what ever will be...

I'm not paid, I just saw a man wronged and I felt sorry for him. I've lived there and seen women like that. Mel is about 10 yrs young than me. I'll soon be 64. I know this for a fact..Let it be..

What is so sad is this man has been castrated for money. All he ever tried to do was make a living very modestly, and give jobs to many.

For his kindess, he has been tarred and feathered. For a lapse in judgement, someone wants a sizable chunk of what he worked and made.

This has bothered me because he is one of the few on the outside that broke the barrier and made money as a producer.

Most of them ..ARE Jewish...It is a tight knit group, like the diamond brokers...he made it...nobody helped him..he did it. He made it not because of who he was, but inspite of who he was. don't you get it? he made it inspite of the fact he wasn't Jewish. He is someone to be respected and shown to young men as a role model.

I'm sick of this...goodby..some of you are quite nice...but to take the man apart is wrong. he has had a hard time, and I doubt few of us could have survied what he as in the past 6 months.

Tellthetruth59

Don't go gonesi - just take a break. I love your posts.

Friend?

It makes one think, car tampering? If I was Mel I´d let an expert go over all my cars.

Fidel's niece

@ DANA, you ARE A MORON.

Mel was born Jan. 3, 1956, do the math...

I have Mel's bio/book by David Ragan from 1985.

Mel is a sixth child of 11 (listed her in descending order)
Patricia,Sheila, Mary, Kevin, Maura, Mel (#6)
Danny and Chris (identical twins), Donal and Ann.

And the pictures of Mel in 3rd grade at Laurens Central School in N.Y.

Go look at Gallipoli and see how young he was...

Like I said, you are a MORON

***TEAM MEL***

Fidel's niece

@ DANA

Here is more from the David Ragan Mel's bio/book:

"Also in Washingtonville,
the whole family attended St. Mary's Catholic Church,
where on May 22, 1965,
NINE year old Mel was confirmed."

Jeez, what's next, maybe that Mel is Jewish???

***TEAM MEL***

HarlotO'Hara

Don't go gonesi - just take a break. I love your posts.

Posted at 2:51 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

i agree!! gonesi don't go!!

Shell

Don't go gonesi - just take a break. I love your posts.

Posted at 2:51 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

i agree!! gonesi don't go!!

Posted at 3:09 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by HarlotO'Hara
======================================================

Hey, No one can leave anymore. We are all here for the same purpose and everyones opinions are important. LOL

Ok, seriously, don't go. You are appeciated here...we need your input

moussemaker

Mel looks worse than 68-year-old Harrison Ford.

Shell

I hate when good posters go. Why can't the s h i t posters go instead?

shirleyholmes

@ Gonesi

I already signed out but for you I will make an exception and sign in again.

I really believe we are here for a reason. And that reason is
justice.

I would really hate to see you go so please stay.

DANA

@ Fidel's niece
sorry i hust your fuccking feelings
i didnt mean to hurt you

@ DANA, you ARE A MORON.

Mel was born Jan. 3, 1956, do the math...

I have Mel's bio/book by David Ragan from 1985.

Mel is a sixth child of 11 (listed her in descending order)
Patricia,Sheila, Mary, Kevin, Maura, Mel (#6)
Danny and Chris (identical twins), Donal and Ann.

And the pictures of Mel in 3rd grade at Laurens Central School in N.Y.

Go look at Gallipoli and see how young he was...

Like I said, you are a MORON

***TEAM MEL***

Posted at 2:55 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Fidel's niece

Tellthetruth59

Mel looks worse than 68-year-old Harrison Ford.

Posted at 3:16 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by moussemaker
------------------------------------------------

Mel can act and direct his way around that blathering old pothead Ford any day of the week.

Fidel's niece

OOPs, forgot Andrew # 11
adopted by Mel's parents in 1969 in Australia
when Andrew was 9 mo. old.