Mel Gibson Car Crash --

The 911 Call

9/13/2010 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call when Mel Gibson lost control of his Maserati and crashed into a hillside in Malibu last month.

0913_mel_gibson_911_audio_launch_Getty_04_EX
During the call, a state park worker tells the 911 operator, "I need to tell you ... are you ready? The driver is Mel Gibson."

The park worker goes on to explain, "He just drove right into the mountainside."

As we previously reported, cops claim alcohol was not a factor in the crash -- and Mel repeatedly told officers that he couldn't explain how the car drifted off the road.

Y do he got

PR crash

jetfanglo

team mel !!!!!!!!!!!!!

shirleyholmes

Mel looks worse than 68-year-old Harrison Ford.

Posted at 3:16 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by moussemaker

-----------------------------

I think that is a hurtfull thing to say and it certainly does not make you (more) beautiful. On the contrary.

Fidel's niece

@ Mousemaker

Saying that Mel at 54 looks older than 68 old Harrison Ford...

at least Mel does not have a stupid earring in his ear like Harrison does, to look "young and hip" and marrying a woman 22 years younger...

and maybe Harrison had Botox/Plastic surgeries.

***TEAM MEL***

Tellthetruth59

Saying that Mel at 54 looks older than 68 old Harrison Ford...

and maybe Harrison had Botox/Plastic surgeries.

***TEAM MEL***

Posted at 3:41 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Fidel's niece
-------------------------------------

Ford is so stoned he doesn't remember the piercing. His brain cells are wrecked. Listen to an interview with him. Being a senior citizen with a pierced ear is the least of his concerns. Gibson is still in the game - professionally and intellectually.

KoalaBabe

May I asked what is the point of this audio?
TMZ running out of dirt to smear Mel Gibson? The accident happened 16 Aug 2010, digging the audio month later a bit suss.

To create suspicion that he was like suicidal? another cover up dui? or he was ranting anti-Semitic profanities to himself
and the raccoons and other wild animals was too upset to speak up due to shocking ranting of Mel Gibson after hitting the boulder?."rolls my eyes"

vee

Really, who just drives into the side of a mountain with no explanation of how it could have happened?

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 3:50 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by vee
------------------------------------------------

What 40 year old gets pregnant with no explanation of how it could have happened -- particularly when they've been around the block a few times?

Becca

A lifetime of chain-smoking and heavy drinking ages a person much worse than sun damage. Look at Lohan - she looks 35, at least. Mel should have stayed with his loyal wife. It was his choice to leave. The divorce is not final - I would not be surprised if she took him back.

As for Toxana, $5,000/month is more than enough to raise a child and support herself. Perhaps when Lucia is older and her parents wish for her to attend private schools, that amount could be re-negotiated.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 3:50 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by vee

Vee, you're specimen of perfection, let me tell you a story of my life.

It can happen if you are over tired, fatigued and had fallen asleep for few second behind the wheel.

Those had happened to me on my way home after night-shift.I've fallen asleep. For unknown reason, something woke me up and when I open my eyes, I was meters into hitting the lamp post. I hit the brake so hard that the car spun and ended on the wrong side of the road.

I was lucky that no other vehicle that morning, or else, some serious injury to myself and others could have had happened.

After what Mel Gibson going through for weeks Vee, you think he slept soundly at night? when the media was crucifying him for Oksana's bombshell? as you can see, she still shopping for more lawyers to bring him down.

twilightmom

@DANA
Umm....ur birthdate, although every fan of Mel's probably knows it, is considered confidential. That's why it was not audible.
And Mel is only 54-ROL? Puh..leeze!

twilightmom

Gonesi-
Don't leave! I love reading ur posts also!! )=

DANA
Wow. Am I supposed to be insulted. What are u, 12? (well, ur grammar and sentence structure says younger, but I'm giving u the benefit of the doubt. K?)

Wow! My birthday is Jan 4th! Mel and I are birthday neighbors, and that's also one of my aunts bday as well (the 3rd).

Fidel's niece

@ Twilightmom #60...,

Dana posted how there are other sources out there that say Mel is not 54 but older,
but Dana was too lazy/tired whatever to post the links.

LOL! so I guess in 30 odd yea that Mel has been a world wide
famous actor, we/his fans NEVER EVER heard that, only Dana.

So much BS, it boggles the mind.

***TEAM MEL***

Fidel's niece

@ Twilightmom,

mine is dec. 31 (share it with Anthony Hopkins).

KoalaBabe

I bet Gibson thought the mountain was Jewish
Next he'll claim mountains start ALL accidents!!!!

Posted at 4:56 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by TMZgossip

Another intelligent post from perfect closet bigot.
And you're hoping the mountain will sue him too.

Sometime I think TMZgossip is the author of this latest news.