Mel Gibson Car Crash --

The 911 Call

9/13/2010 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call when Mel Gibson lost control of his Maserati and crashed into a hillside in Malibu last month.

0913_mel_gibson_911_audio_launch_Getty_04_EX
During the call, a state park worker tells the 911 operator, "I need to tell you ... are you ready? The driver is Mel Gibson."

The park worker goes on to explain, "He just drove right into the mountainside."

As we previously reported, cops claim alcohol was not a factor in the crash -- and Mel repeatedly told officers that he couldn't explain how the car drifted off the road.

KoalaBabe

I bet Gibson thought the mountain was Jewish
Next he'll claim mountains start ALL accidents!!!!

Posted at 4:56 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by TMZgossip

"I bet Gibson thought the mountain was Jewish
Next he'll claim mountains start ALL accidents!!!!"

For older man, maybe older than my parents, you're lacking logical intellect.
"I am happy I'm not alcoholic" by TMZGossip

That post goes beyond alcoholic person remarks, maybe your doing drugs instead.

Fidel's niece

Let me post some FACTS for future posters who are not too familiar with details:

Mel is 54 (born Jan. 3, 1956)

Oksana and Mel were NOT married, since Mel was not divorced
(and he is NOT a MORMON either).

Sorry, to have to do this, but I am so annoyed when I see how
the FACTS get distorted.

twilightmom

I bet Gibson thought the mountain was Jewish Next he'll claim mountains start ALL accidents!!!!
Posted at 4 :56 PM on Sep 13 , 2010 by TMZgossip

Yo! Don't quit ur day job! That career as a comedian isn't going to take off. Oh! I know.....maybe u and Boinky could do a ventriloquist act together. Course.....u guys would have a hard time, fighting over being the dummy.

KoalaBabe

I bet Gibson thought the mountain was Jewish
Next he'll claim mountains start ALL accidents!!!!

Posted at 4:56 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by TMZgossip

Another intelligent post from perfect closet bigot.
And you're hoping the mountain will sue him too.

Sometime I think TMZgossip is the author of this latest news.

Posted at 5:02 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

too f'cken bad for you
live with it

Posted at 5:08 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by TMZgossip

" so now we can't poke fun at stuff on this site because you get bent outta shape?

too f'cken bad for you
live with it"

Oh I will live with it alright and I will be right behind you, every step of the way.
"too f'cken bad for you live with it" TMZGossip

So profound and admirable comment from a role model old man.

twilightmom

@Fidel niece
I know, right? She's always saying something "out there" anyway. Lol
Anthony Perkins, huh? Oohh...Hannibal! Lol

@tmzg
Actually, u really DON'T serve a purpose. :/

KoalaBabe

Posted at 5:11 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by twilightmom
...

it got a rise outta you 'tards

so it served the intended purpose!!!!

Posted at 5:14 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by TMZgossip

twilightmom he does this to every threads, I noted he kept Mel haters alive with his non-productive post and he always uses the Jewish phrases or Anti-Semitic excuses.

He claimed he is intelligent person and berating others for being daft among other accusation he'd thrown our way.

"it got a rise outta you 'tards

so it served the intended purpose!!!!
Posted at 5:14 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by TMZgossip

But his latest post truly shows his true character.

KoalaBabe

So profound and admirable comment from a role model old man.

Posted at 5:13 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

but i'm still younger then your icon
no matter if he is 54 or 64

(and laughing at every one of your posts while you flail away in anger)
Posted at 5:18 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by TMZgossip

BULL!!!

You said on another thread during 1984 Mel Gibson Toronto dui arrest. You were running a bar in Toronto. Those are your post on another thread which still in there.

I was 8 years old.
Oh, don't tell me your running a bar at age of 16 yeah?
Me thinks TMZgossip is spinning a yarn like Oksana.

twilightmom

@Sweetheart
I posted after you over at Perez, lol.

@Koalababe
I see. I've been watching as I lurk around here, lol. I noticed all that. Anyone willing to repeat all of that stuff over and over, must not have too much of a problem with it.

Well....gotta go do the dinner thing, for some reason that I can't explain my husband and daughter expect me to feed them! Lol
Be back later on. Got a lot of catching up to do, haven't even started on Boinky's new lawyer post!
Bye everyone!

KoalaBabe

Take care twilightmom and enjoy your dinner:) hugs!

KoalaBabe

you can't add?

in '84 I owned a bar -- correct
I said I am younger then your icon
in '84, he was 28 (if born in 1956 as you claim)
i think the 16 is your IQ

better take your shoes off, seems like you need all your fingers and toes to 'cipher it out, Ellie Mae

Posted at 5:41 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by TMZgossip

Big deal you're like a year younger than him?
about time you grow up old man.

Oh! uh! daddy your slip is showing!!

gotta leave for work, before your bald head exploded.

bye for now and god bless!

TMZ Staff

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Oh, it's okay. He owns Malibu.

lou

A dingo stole me brainsie!

Eastender

WHY would she mention his name under any cir***stances. What a boob.

Kilmerfan

I still would not be surprised if Oksana tampered with Mel's car in some way

Team Mel.