Mel Gibson Car Crash --

The 911 Call

9/13/2010 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call when Mel Gibson lost control of his Maserati and crashed into a hillside in Malibu last month.

0913_mel_gibson_911_audio_launch_Getty_04_EX
During the call, a state park worker tells the 911 operator, "I need to tell you ... are you ready? The driver is Mel Gibson."

The park worker goes on to explain, "He just drove right into the mountainside."

As we previously reported, cops claim alcohol was not a factor in the crash -- and Mel repeatedly told officers that he couldn't explain how the car drifted off the road.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

kelly

Mel I just want you to know that there are thousands and thousands of fans out here that do not think you are capable of doing the things Oxy says you did. I for one will go to see any and all of your future movies.You are loved by so many.I pray for you every day, for you and your family.The devil was after you all the time you were filming The Passion of the Christ and the Lord watched after you then and He will do it again.The most important thing is that the Lord loves you and you love Him.

kelly80

little aussie reader

test there ya go

little aussie reader

another test how'd it go?

little aussie reader

ok, one more test
are we there yet?

little aussie reader

testing
one two, one two.

little aussie reader

****.
why is this not working?

realist

Ok Bunny, I'm here.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Don't not here--they can follow thru the profile abnd they will.

Do you have azlee's addy? or facebook?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

LOL @ Lar testing her bolding! :P

realist

You know, this really isn;t very secure. Anybody can look at our public profile and find out what we say. Email me at - oh hell I forgot what it was.

Anyway, I went to the site Canook gave me the link for. Under the name of Olympe and Hope for Mel are several posts.

1. Mel only went to the hospital to get the baby's blood for a DNA test in 2009.

2. Mel is not the father because:

a. She slept with two of his older sons;
b. She slept with Robert Hansen, Mel's attorney;
c. Mel is gay.

There is an admission that there was a DNA test, which proved Mel was not the father. This test done in 11/09.
there is a reference to a faked pregnancy but that comes later.

should I go back for more, or is this enough?

realist

Too late guys, Yes I have Azlees email and she has mine.

R

Do you or I run our car off the road into a mountainside? I didn't think so.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8