Oksana Grigorieva -- Dissatisfied, Lawyer Shopping

9/13/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva clearly wants more than she's been getting from the courts -- because she's seriously on the hunt for another family law lawyer in her legal war with Mel Gibson. We've learned she's made an appointment to meet with yet another high-powered family law attorney today.

Oksana Lawyer
Oksana has a sit-down this AM at the law offices of Hersh, Mannis & Bogen in Bev Hills. We're told members of Oksana's posse want her to hire Neal Hersh. The firm has repped, among others, Pamela Anderson, Denise Richards and Melissa Etheridge.

This will be the second interview with a family law lawyer in two days. Oksana met with family veteran Sorrell Trope on Saturday, but we're told she wants to visit Hersh's firm before deciding.

As for why Oksana is antsy -- so far she has not been able to score more than the $5,000 a month in the child support she agreed to in the settlement with Mel in May -- a settlement she has since disavowed. Her current lawyers are asking for more than 40k a month, but the judge hasn't decided whether any or all of that will fly.

We're told there's strife in Oksana's posse over which lawyer she should hire. But it sounds like she's determined to make a change.

UPDATE: We've learned Oksana has just canceled the meeting at Hersh's office.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Who'sThat

my question is that if the attorneys have advised this woman to not work in hopes of getting more support (which i think 5k is still more than enough on top of everything else) why does she need a nanny? there is a nanny available i believe or even if there isn't currently since the last one died, Mel would still pay for another? i don't understand this advice.

Who'sThat

there is another story here on attempted assault...the Vince Neil case. if i am reading it correctly, there is a video in the elevator that clearly clears Neil from the claim, yet this woman still obtained a lawyer...

are these type of women with mental disease? if there seems to be a clear evidence of the case that seems to be against their claims, shouldn't they lie low and hope not to be prosecuted for false police report or accusation instead of continuing to look for their 15 min? what do these women made of? they have some thick skin or something...to continue this charade!

Genna

There is a mental disconnect here.

Posted at 4:21 AM on Sep 13, 2010 by Firefly

-------------------------------------

That's for sure. Remember what Mel told her on the tapes:

"I loved you because I treated you with every kindness, every consideration, you rejected, you will never be happy."

Team Mel

This slut is kicking herself, could of had 15 mil. Greed got the better of her, now she is running scared from lawyer to lawyer.

Thank God Mel didn't marry this witch.

Who'sThat

Another thing....why is ROL so quiet on things now? I am wondering if they are involved in the suit somehow now??? Like Mel's team has filed suit against them due to the tapes and they have a gag order on them now??

Seems odd doesn't it?

TEaM TRUTH!!

MTT

Posted at 4:12 AM on Sep 13, 2010 by Michael

i wondered about that also...it would serve them right IF Mel's team did bring suit...they knew there was a gag order in this case and yet, they still played those tapes for the public.
i would think there would be some consequences of doing that from the court? i mean ROL had knowledge of this on-going case and about the gag order and how important those tapes were and they ignored the court's orders...they were negligent and downright mean spirited...idk about the law enough of course but i would think (or hope) they are responsible of something in the law but i don't know enough to say...

Kilmerfan

I love the smell of desperation from Oksana supporters in the morning. Tee Hee

Team Mel.(Pro Bono)

Firefly

Mornin Genna,

Why would she reject anything? She doesn't deserve anything for the scandalous crap she has brought down on Mel's head. In fact if any one deserves to pay anyone, it should be Oxy paying Mel for pain and suffering.

ThinkingWoman

I've no legal experience, so I do have some questions.
1) Why would her "posse" encourage her to add another law firm?
2) Does this attorney shopping impact her child support/visitation case in any way?
3) How can she reconcile her public statements re: this only being about her concern for her child, not about Mel's money?
4) Can her statements to the media be used in court?
5) Are the tapes included in her child custody dispute or are they limited to the DV case?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Genna

@Firefly

I agree. Mel did call her a deprived idiot. (That seems to fit perfectly.) She will leave no stone unturned until she gets what she wants. And Mel also told her on those tapes that she always has to get whatever she wants. As I said before, she is an emotional python.

Genna

4) Can her statements to the media be used in court?

Posted at 4:45 AM on Sep 13, 2010 by ThinkingWoman

------------------------------------

They sure can.

For example: ROL's on-the-street Oksana interview as camera crews filmed her one day exiting a store Sherman Oaks. She walked over to her car, saying repeatedly to the eager paps, “I can’t talk about it; I can’t talk about it.” Seconds later she smiled at a ROL rep that stood suddenly before her as if he were her knight in shining armor. After feigning a slight hesitation, Oksana couldn’t get the words out fast enough. “Everything was recorded that night because I was in fear for my life. I really did not think I was going to make it,” Oksana said, referring to the tapes and voice mails. She then publicly derided Gibson as she gazed at the ROL rep with the look of a self-righteous martyr. At this point, her attorneys must have been either running for the Valium or regretting they ever passed the Bar.

Rhondo

Hi everyone...I am wondering if the judge is far to busy to keep up with OG's crap. He has lots of cases before him to just focus on her. I think he'll be really pissed off when he hears about the lawyer shopping when he hasn't yet ruled on the 2 other requests. Would'nt her current law firm {who already recieved 250k} and hasn't finished their job have to be deemed incompetant in order for OG to hire another firm and start from square one? And expect Mel to pay their tabs too! very unreasonable

I said this the other day.....If she thinks she's so smart and knows American family law...Let her represent herself!

Tellthetruth59

A picture of Oksana leaving an attorney's office in July. She wasn't lying when she said there were rats infesting Mel's mansion. It looks like they gnawed off the shoulders of her teeshirt and then took a big dump on the lower portion of it. It's very sad... see for yourself. Mel is a beast.

Genna

I love the smell of desperation from Oksana supporters in the morning. Tee Hee Team Mel.(Pro Bono)

Posted at 4:41 AM on Sep 13, 2010 by Kilmerfan

LOL! "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"... from Apocalypse Now.

ThinkingWoman

Posted at 4:52 AM on Sep 13, 2010 by Genna

*****************

I always thought her point about fearing she would not make it was to justify the taping of telephone calls without alerting the other party (Mel). My understanding of the law is that is the only case where such recording would not be illegal. She has to push that point to avoid extortion claims and any other laws she trounced on in that behavior.

Genna