PETA

Gaga's Meat Dress is a Maggot Magnet

9/13/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga may have smuggled in a few extra guests to the MTV VMAs last night -- because the people at PETA think it's likely that her raw meat dress was "crawling in maggots."

Lady Gaga Meat Dress

A rep for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals tells us that Gaga "has a hard time being 'over the top,' and wearing a dress made from cuts of dead cows is offensive enough to bring comment."

But the rep notes that if the dress was made from actual meat -- and not the fake stuff  -- it wouldn't take long to go sour ... saying, "After time spent under the TV lights, it would smell like the rotting flesh that it is and likely be crawling in maggots."

Still hungry?!

tgrfan42069

if i walked around dressed like that you all would call me a dumb ass yet she does it and it is awesome she is a moron..how about her new album born this way lmao trying to market on the gay crap..btw gays arent born that way...in that case a kid is born as a sex addict born a republican or democrat...face it we make decisions yet gays are so proud to be gay yet they dont wantt o admit that they made the decision their selves lmao.

HEY I JUST USED MY SISTER ACCT I AM 16

**** ALL THE GAYS GO TO HELL TRY TO CHANGE THE WORLD IT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN NO ONE LADY GHOST SHE DO NOT SOUND GOOD TO ME AT ALL THEY MAKING TO MUCH OUT OF NOTHING SHE DOWN WITH THE GAYS AND THEN TALKING BEHIND THEIR GAYS ASSES I HATE GAY PEOPLE !!!!!SOME OF THEM JUST TO OUT THERE LIKE THIS GHOST ASS BITCH IS WHAT SHE THE SPOKE PERSON FOR ALL GAYS

HEY I JUST USED MY SISTER ACCT I AM 16

I AGREE WITH YOU Posted at 9:08 PM on Sep 15, 2010 by tgrfan42069
YOU ARE SO RIGHT

ANGIE

PETA/GAGA SONG

PETA IS AN UNDERDOG GA GA IS A SHREW PETA NEEDS A SONG WRITER TO MAKE GA GA GO AWAY I WRITE PETA A SONG FOR FREE LISTEN TO ME PETAPETA YOU NEED HELP GAGA IS A BIMBO BUT THEY LISTEN WHEN SHE YELP-YEA DAY LISTEN WHEN SHE WHELPS LITTLE MONSTERS COME RUNNING WHEN SHE HOLLERS-AND GIB HER ALL DERE DOLLARS-SO SING PETA SING GET YOURSELF A TRANNY OR A GOAT AND NAME HIM NANNY A GAY GOAT AS A SCAPE GOATSET WILLY FREE FIGHT GAGA FIRE WITH GAGA FIRE I WILL WRITE YOUR SONG AND I'M REALLY GOOD-I OWN A LOT OF CDRITTERS AND I LOVE WILDLIFE-SOPUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND GET WITH THE AGES-LETS WRITE SOME POIGNANT WILD CRAZY SONGS ABOUT POOR CRITTERS IN CAGES-I CAN TYPE BETTER IN A LETTER-ICAN WRITE YOUR SONGS-LETS GIVE GA GA SOME GRIEF-ANIMAL RELIEF IS JUST AN ALBUM AWAY-I CCAN WRITE RAP,COUNRRY-WESTERN,HEAVY MEDAL AND POP-I HAVENT BEEN DISCOVERED BUT I'M OVER THE TOP-I CAN WRITE YOUR SONGS-I CAN WRITE YOUR SONGS-DUCKS,GEESE,SWANS AND RATS,SCHMUCKS,WOODCHUCKS, AND WOMBATS..FREE OF CHARGE FOR PETA-GA GA MEATA HAS MET ITS WATERLOO WATERFOWL I WRITE ABOUT AND CAVE-DWELLING FISHIES TOO DOVES THAT COO AND KUKABURRA TOO-THIS IS JUST A DRAFT TO PRESENT TO YOU MY CRAFT-LETS GET SINGING TO GET TELEPHONES RINGING AND MONEY FOR PETA...

ANGIE

petappeta i write songs as good as ga ga I am not famous but I can write better songs than her-just never had the time to pursue fame-family etc but you need a really good album to make people like ga ga sqirm-shes a worm-riddled skin meat girl and she needs to pick her battles dont mess with mother nature or she'll send her army dancing up your ally and everyone wont rally all the little monsters will buy the bestest songs and ive been writing since i was 10-I couldve hit gold-i write pop and rap and country-western and heavy metal-I have more talent than you-lady gay gay doesnt fool me shes on something i declare-hey peta come up fightin' and start writin' some more wrong-wwe can put a fancy dancer in a veggie-burger thong and put some little critters on a magazine in hong kong-er I meam japan..slither hither little critters the little monsters aint got nothing on peta if they will let an unknown artist(ME!!!) write some mind-jarring songs for them...PPPPLLLEEAAASEEE???

breejaydoom

is she forreal?

DANA

She is waste of air.

lori

I think she & her meat dress was totally foul & disgusting, what kind of Rep; wears frickin MEAT!!! Nasty-Ass!

Kat

@ meg number 151- Peta does euthanize animals, is that wrong? If all the stray animals were left outside they would have a much worse fate then death, it's called freezing and suffering! Diseases sicken many of the animals PETA puts to sleep.(like feline luekemia and aids, which gets passed on to the litter and so on)You think no kill shelters are so wonderful?!?!?! You obviously have no idea what goes on! Many of these animals sent to NO kill shelters live HORRIBLE lives, Alot of them are probably better off on the street then in a no kill shelter, Im sorry to say that Euthanizing stray animals is the right thing to do sometimes, It's a hard reality, but you can thank all the A-holes who dont spay/neuter their animals and let them go out side, you can also thank the breeders, another REALITY of some no kill shelters-they sell the animals to animal testing labs!(talk about betrayal) Alot goes on that you dont know about, so before you believe what some ANTI PETA site says that is backed by people from the meat industry who pay for these sites to spin the truth about PETA (these sites are backed by the meat,alcohol and tobacco industry) maybe you should realize that PETA is the good guys and they are doing things that need to be done and it's in the best interest of the animals, I cannot stress enough that no kill shelters are NOT WHAT THEY SEEM!!!!-Not all of them, but most. Many animals that PETA receives they do adopt out, but some are too wild or sick to be a pet, so those are the animals that will be put down, I dont like it anymore then you do, but it's reality-There are too many animals and not enough homes, I wish we could take care of them all but it is not possible, and they will end up suffering more then they already have. PETA also does this in the most comforting way possible, they play music and hold the animal, So please people, understand that PETA does not want to euthanize animals for pleasure, they do it because it is necessary.

Another thing, I have called no kill shelters to take in strays and they are over populated, and 99% will turn you away! SO then what??-It's not that easy. I found a dog one time and he seemed to be alright, but he was a big dog and I have animals as it is, I just couldn't take him- I called every single no kill shelter in hopes that he would be adopted, and every single one of them told me "Sorry, we cant take him"- Do you think I enjoyed having to take this dog and put him to sleep- of course not I cried my eyes out, I felt horrible, but leaving him on the street to freeze and starve to death was not an option.

ANGIE

new ga ga song:MEAT KABOB-SKEWER ME WITH SEWER LOVE-BASTE ME WITH YOUR GRAVY-I EXPLOIT ALL GAYMEN-VILLAGE PEOPLE IN THE NAVY-I WEAR GLITTER STUDS STUDYING MY STUDIO-GRAPHIC GAY STUDDED UNDERSTUDY UNDERBELLY OF GAYLAND CRAWLING ON ME BODY-UNDERGROUND OF GAGALAND TRAWLING ON A A TROLLEY-HEY- LADY GAY GAY HEY LADY GAY GAY JANIS JOPLIN WORE FLOWERS NAKED WITH A LEI LEI PLAY THE UKELE WHILE SINGING IN THE RAIN-I AM FUNNIER AND UGLLER THAN THOU-NEVER KILL A SACRED COW OR MAKE A KITTEN SCREAM ME...OOOW-JUST DANCE AND YOU WILL FIND PETA JUST MIGHT TENDERIZE YOUR TOUGH BEHIND-PETA REALLY HAS AN AXE THEY NEED TO GRIND GO PETA GO PETA NO MEATA NO MEATA TRICK OR TREATA FLOWERS EVERYWHERE DONT GET CAUGHT IN FISHNET SNARE BEWARE BECAUSE GAGA IS SELF-DESTRUCTIVE AND ONLY HER HAIR DRESSER KNOWS FOR SURE-PETA HAS THE CURE...(i can be serious..i AM A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL AND I WRITE CHILDRENS BOOKS FREE...I WANNA WRITE FOR PETA THIS IS MY CALLING I KNOW-LETS DO THE PETA SHOW AND BLOW THEM AWAY WITH LYRICS(i can play THE PIANO AND WRITE KICK-ASS MELODIES AND TUNES-I HAVE NO FORMAL TRAINING I JUST DO IT NATURALLY AND MY BROTHER HAS A RECORDING CONTRACT WITH JAYBURD RECORDS BUT HE HASNT MET THE QUEEN-MY BROTHER IS A SORT OF MINI-CELEBRITY-HE HAS HAD A LOT OF ATTENTION BUT HE HAS FAMILY AND NOT A LOT OF TIME-HE WONT LET ME IN HIS INNER CIRCLE BECAUSE OF SIBLING RIVALRY-BUT PETA LET ME IN...

noyankhere

just when you think this woman who has made a career in putting on crazy outfits can not get any crazier she comes up with the meat dress.. funny enough its BEEN DONE BEFORE ON AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 7 OR 8 !!! HAHAHAHA

nicole

She wears the meat to make a statement, that you are free to do what you please! I dont agree with her totally, but we live in a free country and opinions are like butt holes... every bodies got one!

Dr.Z

Although I do not particuarly like the meat dress, the maggot thing is totally exaggerated.

It takes fly eggs 24 hours in perfect conditions to hatch into maggots and another week for the maggots to form into flies.

Kathleen

At dr.Z- That is true, but PETA is a non profit organization, so there funding is limited due to the fact that the profit goes to the numerous programs/campaigns to help animals, so they take any and all publicity to get people to take notice of the plight of the animals, They know that maggots would not just appear, but this wasn't about GAGA or her meat dress, just them getting free publicity which does help them obtain donations. So while many think PETA is stupid for doing these stunts, in reality they are actually very smart, because then people who have never looked into PETA or animal rights will take the time to see what it is really about, and take a stand for these neglected abused and suffering beings.

GOVEG.org

Marianne Chitter Chatter

Why the f*ck do you think God made animals out of meat in the first place!!! If he didn't want us to eat them, they would be mad out of stone or something. Really, I sometimes wonder about how stupid people can be.