PETA

Gaga's Meat Dress is a Maggot Magnet

9/13/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga may have smuggled in a few extra guests to the MTV VMAs last night -- because the people at PETA think it's likely that her raw meat dress was "crawling in maggots."

Lady Gaga Meat Dress

A rep for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals tells us that Gaga "has a hard time being 'over the top,' and wearing a dress made from cuts of dead cows is offensive enough to bring comment."

But the rep notes that if the dress was made from actual meat -- and not the fake stuff  -- it wouldn't take long to go sour ... saying, "After time spent under the TV lights, it would smell like the rotting flesh that it is and likely be crawling in maggots."

Still hungry?!

Big Mike

Not sure why People Eating Tasty Animals would object to a meat dress. Just run her past the grill and pass the A1.

Brad

PETA is ridiculous......what a bunch of nut jobs.

norwalkrecycler

Aquanet, I was thinking the same thing.

"LIke most of her dresses, I'm sure she is making a statement with this dress. She is against cruelty to animals,so I would interput this dress as a statement of how ridiculous it is to wear dead animals be it leather or fur or any other part.

Posted at 7:56 AM on Sep 13, 2010 by aquanet"

scott

She is a wack job, but I am sure the meat isn't real. I mean c'mon. The smell would be too bad.

Big Mike

One cute little PETA droid was outside a McDonalds here and told me my hamburger once had a face. I said, that part isn't in my burger, what's your point?

Tard

No comment

boobymanz

First of all, **** Peta. I had steak last night and it was delicious. Go cry in a corner over that fact Peta. Secondly, what the **** is up with this woman? I am so sick and tired of this idiot and her attention whoring. Her dressing up like a freak isn't innovative or genius. It's just ****ing weird. Like the weird guy across the street who might be a child molester weird.

w

When you hit 30 you realize, its just stupid to wear a meat dress.

Kar

Gaga is sick! One thing is trying to set a trend and other to always seem like a wacko cocaine addict (she said in on a magazine. She is disgusting! I like her music but honestly, her looks and "fashion" S U C K S big thime!

donna

It's NOT REAL peeps...an PETA is taking a holier than thou stance. Give me a break.

Heather

That is absolutely disgusting. I don't like touching raw meat when preparing to cook it, much less like the idea of wearing raw meat on the red carpet. What was she thinking?

Jerri

I love meat , but not on lady ga ga that is freaking gross. she is truly one sick bitch.

janja

she's one big crab anyway so whats a few maggots.

BSweet

She wore a freakin steak on her head? Real raw meat dress and hat and purse? OMFG. Shoot her now and put me out of my misery.

XtinaFan

Dear god. I don't understand why people like her.