The Situation -- He Shore Found a Nice Apartment

9/13/2010 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When The Situation decided to go apartment hunting in Los Angeles, he picked out a place with the most guido-sounding name he could find -- The Palazzo. Ay-oh!

0913_situation_launch
But in all seriousness ... The Palazzo is a giant, swanky apartment community the size of a small city that happens to be located right near the CBS lot where "Dancing with the Stars" shoots. We're told he had his eyes on a unit that ran more than $5k per month ... but no sweat off his brow --  "DWTS" picks up the tab.

And the best part -- he doesn't have to share a bathroom with Angelina!

Kev the Realist

Nice glasses, all that is missing is a purse to go with his very effeminate actions. That plus a brain as all of thses losers would be back flipping burgers for minimum wages if the american public would just stop watching these idiots. Yeh I know everybody is laughing at them and no one takes them seriously, but they are being paid ridicuolous amounts of money to play buffoons ( now that is reality) and people watch because it is so PATHETIC, just like all of the cast.

Danesy

singlemom - I agree. I don't know what kind of brain dead morons watch this and have turned them into "celebrities". They have no talents, or skills of any kind. So when this great ride ends, and it will, what are they going to do ? I can only hope it involves a fiery wreck of some kind.

sean

Why would an ABC show shoot on a CBS lot?Are you guys at the TMZ "newsroom"that lame or just lazy fools?As you would say Just Wondering.

joe

No matter how many haters he's getting here, he's got the cash in the bank, on tv, making more money, enjoying the life, and the apartment will need a revolving door for all the cute gurls he'll be b*nging on a daily basis. He's living the dream of every dude.
What guys wouldn't want a pile of cash, and the amount and variety of women that throw themselves at him. Hey, enjoy it!

Mike

Are you friggin kidding me? This giant douche is now stomping around in my backyard??? That's it, I'm moving.

Stewart

What is this guy famous for? Picking up fugly girls and getting drunk? Anyone can do that. Once he gets booted off the show he will have to move out. LOL!

Jay

@22- Well if it makes you feel any better I have the Lohan family near me lol.

I Luv TMZ

What a loser!!

t

My prediction for first three out the door on DWTS in this order:

Bristol Palin
Audrina Patridge
The Situation

3 nobodys....will Snooki show up drunk and fat and falling on the floor to any of the DWTS shows????

diogenes

DWTS is an ABC show.

Amy

He is suck a dork...and he honestly has no idea that he is! The whole cast thinks that they are so great because they have a hit show....the only problem is, people don't look up to them or like them for the reasons that they think. They are a big joke. The whole orange, fist pumping thing is not cool.

Sad-Sad

The PALAZZO is a total crap hole next to K-Mart and Ross.(shopping center) This is also the SAME place LAUREN lived when filming "The Hills" no where near the Hollywood Hills...Good Job lying TMZ. And FYI- Their isnt a place for $8,000 ANYWHERE in the Palazzo. (I used to live their)

Robert

That place looks chill as ****.

jennifer

He will be broke in 3 years. It's kinda like the lottery gone bad show.

Guests

OMG! What a moron. Take this trash off of television.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments