Danielle Staub -- Grilled Like a Cheeseburger

9/15/2010 4:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danielle Staub may actually be taping something that isn't scripted next month -- and it contains allegations of rape, gunplay and animal murder.

0914_danielle-staub-ex-tmz
TMZ has learned the former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star is set to spill her guts in a videotaped deposition in her bitter legal war with her ex-husband Kevin Maher.

As we previously reported, Maher is suing Staub for $5 million -- claiming she damaged his reputation by falsely claiming he killed her dog, raped her on a bed of broken glass and stuck a loaded gun into her genital region.

Staub has denied ever making those claims in the first place -- and argued that Maher's reputation is already so damaged ... that she shouldn't have to fork over a dime.

Gaga4Lala

Um... what's up with the horrible copy and paste job?

Swimmin' Thighwear TM

I think that softer & fuller & lower eyebrows would soften her look.

Even though I don't side with her, she is a good mommy to those wonderful daughters. She may tell them too much but in this day and age, they'd find out sooner or later so perhaps it's best that they find out directly from her. If we show her hatred, her girls will feel it, too.

Question now is: With her rockin' bod, will you buy her exercise tip bk or DVD???
Other question: Should she or has she already been on Dr. Phil?

All for now from Ms. Cellulite City-- Hence my swimwear invented for myself & varicose vein ladies-- so I wish I had exercised well like Ms. Danielle from the start decades ago--

Pardon me now while I finish my mango muffin with sweet butter-- xoxoxoxo

Oval Beach

So...is she sizing up the next b.j. or is she blowing a kiss? Who's to say.

smb

How the heck do these no-talent losers get "famous"??!! Why does TMZ even waste its time on these Zeroes when there is better stuff to read about? I am a fan; but, I roll right over these uninteresting tidbits of humanity.

Oval Beach

smb---You roll right over these uninteresting tidbits of humanity? Then I guess you must have been sleepwalking/typing this morning when you decided to add you "tidbit" to this conversation. Who are you kidding? You are hooked to TMZ just like all the rest of us are...Addiction meet smb. : )= It's like a trainwreck... you can't help but look AND comment.

Beaners

You guys need to do better leg work on this story;

Staub has filed a motion with the court to dismiss the case. That motion will be heard on September 27.

RADARONLINE - 09/14/2010

Michael

I personally do not think she is attractive, but I thought she was the most real on that show. HOWEVER...I believe she is going down on this thing.

Kelly

Over the past year this woman's face has morphed into that of a horse.

On the reunion show they showed a clip from last years reunion and she looked totally different. Dare I say feminine?? There was an actual softness to her appearance then.

She is way to pudgy and old to be wearing that white tank and pink glitter skirt too!! I'm not hating... I'm not 22 anymore myself but I know just because it fits that doesn't mean I should wear it!! On TV no less!!

She's just scary looking to me now. Looks like she's harboring some sort of disease.

Kelly

Seriously...this is the exact SAME look my horse Abe gives me through the fence when I have sweet feed for him!! HA!!

iamsuperdan

Yup. Looks exactly like a worn out, middle aged, do nothing.

jus-sayin

Who is she?

Cravin Morehead

This skank belongs on the cover of "Farm & Horse" magazine!

donn

comment #5 from "swimmin thighwear TM" is a joke -- prob written by LOSER DANNY STAUB herself .. she is one ugly, alien-looking, oversized genitalia having, HE-SHE with the worst nipple placement ever.. her plastic surgeon must have been cross-eyed.. plus her tuna taco should never have been pierced as this emphasizes her ten pound, beef and cheddar, urethral MEAT

Jules

#3, She doesn't have a rocking bod. I would not buy anything this hag is selling. Especially not a workout DVD from a 50 year old plastic surgery having ugly woman. I'd even avoid any episode of Dr. Phil that focused on this self centered psycho. Danielle needs real professional help only found in an institution away from all cameras. Cameras would only hinder this wanna-be fame whores ability to fix her serious mental ailments.

What's great is this woman can't stay away from cameras and spews out so much negativity she doesn't even remember what she has said a minute earlier. It's good to see someone is going to hold her to her words in a court where she can't refuse to address the issue or walk away. The only thing related to this woman I'll watch would be Court TV while she gets ripped apart by her ex's lawyers.

Jules