Dr. Murray Targets Arnie Klein in MJ Death

9/15/2010 6:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is going after Michael Jackson's longtime physician and friend, Dr. Arnold Klein, claiming Klein is at least partly to blame for the singer's death and should be a defendant in Joe Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit.

0914_conrad_arnie_EX_TMZ

In legal papers filed today and obtained by TMZ ... Dr. Murray challenges Joe Jackson's decision not to name Dr. Klein as one of the physicians allegedly responsible for his son's death.

In the new docs, Murray quotes from Joe's lawsuit, "Dr. Klein may have been medicating Michael Jackson up until or even beyond June 18, 2009, less than one week before Michael Jackson's death."

And Murray continues quoting from Joe's lawsuit that Dr. Klein "prescribed or may have over medicated Michael Jackson including to such point that AEG Live, LLC had to hire Dr. Murray in order to separate Michael Jackson from Arnold Klein."

And Murray goes on to quote Joe's lawsuit which claims "AEG Live, LLC read Michael Jackson the proverbial 'riot act' to get him to stop subjecting himself to overmedication by Dr. Arnold Klein."

So with all that, Dr. Murray concludes, "The plaintiff [Joe Jackson] does not explain why, given these allegations, Dr. Arnold Klein is not a required party to be added to accord proper relief."

In other words ... why didn't Joe sue Arnie?

As TMZ first reported, Dr. Klein shot Michael full of Demerol -- 51 injections in a 3-month span, right up until the week of his death.

Dr. Murray also points the finger at other doctors who treated Michael Jackson, citing TMZ stories revealing that 7 doctors other than Murray were fueling MJ with meds at or near the time of his death.

Murray's team also asked the court to dismiss Joe's wrongful death lawsuit -- claiming Jackson doesn't have the right to file because he's not a beneficiary of MJ's estate.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

bunny

What a silly, pathetic fool you are, d.b. (aka Deb, Sofi etc.) You don't even live in LA. More of your usual b.s.

Cherwood

-#165: Hey Bunny! This is becoming WAY too easy. I at least expect my enemies to have HALF a BRAIN! CHeck this out:
While you're stuck at the keyboard typing your drivel, think of me out in the LA sunshine, taking a short drive (in a convertible) to visit Holmby, or making the drive to FL. Jealous much?
Thinking of you and Bunny and Andie turning old and grey and shriveled here while defending MJ from imaginary enemies, well, how can I put this? It just warms my heart. -db
Yet another unrated LOL!!! Please tell me when IT would have time to be in the LA or any other kind of Sunshine when IT'S on these boards 24/7 posting TRASH about Michael and his Supporters? And we haven't even CHECKED the other Celeb boards--who knows what it's doing there......
And WHO in their right mind would visit Holmsby on a regular basis? Michael had no connection to that house, other than to be KILLED in it...if anything, I'd AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE....but then, I'M a TRUE SUPPORTER......
This thing is too funnyu trying to convince us that it could care less about us, yet THINKING ABOUT US WARMS IT'S HEART?
That post is just PROOF that EVIL and IDIOCY can walk HAND in HAND........
-#166: Dang baby, you wrote:
bunny: when you can't have a dialog, the next cheapest shot is to accuse someone of using lot of different handles. this is just another fantasy of your pathetic deluded mind. or are you one and the same as cherwood and andie and deb yourself? thought so.
Posted at 9:22 AM on Sep 20, 2010 by danger baby
How funny of you to pontificate (another word I must've learned in the "get-toe",) when you've done this VERY THING to me several times. Matter of fact, the first heated exchange we had, you accused me of this when another poster agreed with me and asked you to cut it out....
Thing is, it no longer bothers me because I know it's not true so I have nothing to defend....and also with you, I would consider the source....
Remember, Andie, Bunny and Mymjj5 were on here LONG before they ever had exchanges with me, but your counterparts--sofi and a few others are all late to the party, but just in time to back you up....what's wrong, can't HANDLE the sitch on your own?
BTW: A word of advice--if you really want people to think I'm using nics, naming someone like deb is just DUMB. She was a potty mouthed, racist which is more up YOUR alley....
just sayin'.........

-Cher
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!!

Vana

I say that, because we're on HOW many excuses now?

1. I couldn't call for help because there was no landline. Oops, why yes, I did have a cell and made three calls, one taking me right up to the time I discovered the decedent.
2. Hey LAPD. You don't say. I gave him Propofol? Now that you mention it, yes, but only an itty bit. And you can find the bottles in the secret closet.
3. Michael Jackson injected himself.
4. Another person other than Michael and/or me injected Michael. He was murdered by an unknown other!
5. It's AEG's fault; they did not give me the equipment I asked for.
6. It's Arnie Klein's fault. He shot him up with Demerol repeatedly during a three month span leading up to his death.
7. Its' 6 or 7 OTHER doctors' fault, because they were medicating Michael too.

But it sure is hell ain't EVER my fault.

The ONLY part of the above I will agree to is that Klein was peddling drugs to MJ, not 'treating him'. But he wasn't there on 6/25 and had nothing to do with MJ's death.

Murray, Murray, Murray, MURRAY!

Posted at 2:28 PM on Sep 15, 2010 by danger baby

You said it so well! I couldnt have said it any better...this is so true and i agree 100%!

Justice for MJ!!!!

Posted at 10:31 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by MJFAN

========================

Great but you forgot one:

I could not call for help because I did not know that address.

Huh? He'd been MJ's doctor for six weeks and he didn't know where MJ lived?

Vana

If only MJ had checked himself into rehab on Father's Day, he would still be alive and away from Murray and AEG.

Vana

Dr. Murray should be ashamed of himself. It's easy to blame MJ, he's dead and unable to defend himself. Shame on you! MJ would never have committed suicide, so please don't use that as your defense. That's really lame!

michaels angel

god wont bless murray cuz he murdered mj he took one of gods angels. look the fact is other doctors should be the blame of some of this but murray was the last doctor standing he he is doing everything he can to get out of what he did. looks like revenge started on klien so im guess murray is next an should be worried. god is going to come after you

michaels angel

mspaap you got that right sister. some these idiots believe murray didnt do it when everything points to him murray saved woman life but the woman wasnt worth anything of course he gonna save her. an alot of black people are idiots to when they say mj was trying to be white. mj had a skin problom he couldnt help i seen it for myself when your a star as big as he was you cant have patches all over he was very senstive you people dont care bout anyone but your self anyone who would believe that murray didnt do it was born with out brains

michaels angel

Cynthia J another idiot. look mj was a victim of drugs yes you got to relize he been entertainging since he was a young boy he has busted his a** for the world to do it perfect he had alot of pain an alot of things going on. those doctors knew better as a doctor your there to protect not to kill. so you want to blame someone blame the doctors murray was the last doctor standing anyone who did mj wrong will pay dearly thats is a fact. god is not satan an he does forgive but somethings are not forgiving. mj was put on this earth he was a angel he gave to everyone an didnt ask for anything but to be love he was not greedy he loved everyone an was very kind. get off the murray will be saved cuz if he walks an doesnt get punished by the law god will get to him. lets look at history here. the boys father that accused mj of touching his kid which was a lie kills himself hmm can you say guilt. an now klien house in a fire warning shot so lets just sit back an watch

michaels angel

you know all these idiots with no brains an are haters of gods angel mj. some people in this world wonder why the world is the way it is today. with wars an fights an killings etc who are these people these people are you haters an YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS WORLD. mj put love in this world an now that he is gone our world is dark an i fear for its health

mspaap

The guilty has a habit of blaming everyone but theirself.

Murray was the key in murdering one of the most generous and kindest people in the world and all he is going to get is a slap on the wrist and lots of money after he writes a book for the morbidly curious.

linda

I will be so glade when the whole truth come out in this case about M.J. Michael .He is a very good person and should have been treated Better in Life I Love him very much. God Bless you. Linda

eddie

[ Cher... ]

I think the Posts that you and others made was VERY INFORMATIVE &

HELPFULL IN UNCOVERING the TRUE facts and evidences in MJ's MURDER CASE!!

I also agree with you and others that Michael Jackson wasn't a (DRUG

ADDICT) ACCORDING TO HIS AUTOPSY REPORT!!!

RIP,MJ

A dona da verdade!

AEG E A GRANDE ASSASSINA DE MJ,FOI A AEG QUE TIROU NOSSO MJ DE NOS

cawobeth

What of communication between doctors who provide care to the same patient ? I just spoke to a woman yesterday who's doctors disagree about the "medications" she is on. They leave it up to her to make decisions; caught in the middle.

There is something wrong with this picture. This is not a person who is taking drugs to get high. She is vulnerable, as she is sick. She needs to wean-off and clean her system of so many toxins. Meanwhile, she needs the correct advise for the safest way to do so & the doctors insist (as they disagree) that she continue taking what she has been taking. ???

Pharmaceutical companies and doctors continue to make $$$ as patients become addicted to what is prescribed; just maintenanced; controlled & not getting better.

Thomas Farr

of course Dr. Murray is going to point fingers -- but the fact remains - MJ died on his watch - remember when Belushi died at the Chateau - well I'm sure it wasnt the first time Belushi had done drugs but the girl that injected him got jail time -- he died because she injected him -- its the same with Dr. Murray - he was doing something he shouldn't have been doing -- ever hear the word "no" - If Murray would have quit or said "No" would Michael be here today....probably...maybe not..MJ had a problem and drug addicts hit bottom and live and become sober or they die - there is no inbetween - Dr. Klein it sucks that they are pointing fingers at you but when Dr. Murray. and AEG are pointing a finger at you -- but four fingers are pointing right back at them! Dr. Klein was just trying to make Michael look better after his plastic surgeons destroyed his face...listen to Larry King interviews - Micahel should have been put into Dr. Drews care but AEG had too much to lose....enough said...Take it easy Harvey...it's not Dr. Klein..hes a wonderful giving man....you owe him better and nicer coverage

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10