Heidi Montag -- Oops, My Boob Fell Out!

9/14/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag struggled to contain herself in Costa Rica last week -- when the reality star's bikini top happened to collapse under the pressure of a G-cup-sized breast ... right in front of the cameras.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Spencer Pratt's loving wife is known for taking things too far.

Stu

I like the way she dies the roots of her hair black.

Carvey

When it takes all your strength to lift your boob you may have went a bit too large on the choice of implant.

tomzz

The pics where you can actually see her nipple are at http://urloo.com/QHi0

Brenda

Ms FAKE is sickening. The black roots show she is fake blonde, so time to go dark & be real. Then the boobs she cannot control with tops that are a bigger size to fit them. Then add the husband, the divorce that isn't happening, and wonder what poor country will win them for another story since they think they are tops in Reality business, nope it is the FAKE business.

AC

I agree her noise is fked up. I hope its just some pimple or something..

Oval Beach

That is just ****in' nasty.

Bonnie

She is such a slut.

Jim

BIG BOOBIES ...................

KoalaBabe

the strap snapped? must be heavy boob, it's busting loose!

ADEBIYI DOKUN

I love dis babe d way she is,,Leave her alone ///Why did you want to run her down///You should run down the SODOMITES and COMORITES =GAY and LESBIAN in the socalled civilised world .Leave NEIDI alone except if she is a LESBIAN..

no surprise

what the heck does she expect when she's wearing a bikini with no straps to keep it on??? I mean DUH, that's just common sense.

jayme

Her parents must be so proud of her!

Muppet

I guess she thought she'd try the old "If you've got it flaunt it" thing. lol

shelly

yah "just happen to fall out". dude she can't even handle the thing..haha. she is so gross! can't wait for all the plastic surgery to catch up with her so she can look like joan rivers. what is the point of having g cup for...y? she didn't need them, she is not pam anderson...not even in the same ball park....no pun intended

KAM

She can get your boobs done, but not her hair.

This picture is really gross...having to pick your boob up out of the water and try to smoosh it back into a top 4 sizes too small.

I don't get it. I do have to say a lot better w/out make-up