Gaga's Handcuffs -- TSA Approved

9/14/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga cleared security at LAX yesterday with handcuffs, and it turns out she's nobody special ... because TSA doesn't prohibit them.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
We were pretty shocked ... but a TSA spokesperson tells TMZ handcuffs are not on the "Prohibited Items List."

As for what you're not allowed to carry on ... the list includes, billy clubs, brass knuckles, kubatons, nightsticks, nunchakus, dynamite, flares, cattle prods, drills and gas torches.

0914_gaga_vma_footer

nancy

OT Have tried to post questions with TMZ Live. Have e-mailed the tech site. Can anyone answer this? How does one order a TMZ t-shirt. Love to have one. Thank you.

mary

She looks like an idiot.

Addie

The security in Sofia, Bulgaria, took away my son's plastic handcuffs. He was told they are not allowed! Seems Bulgaria is stricter than the USA!

monakitty

What a FREAKIN IDIOT!!!!!

john

God I am so sick of seeing this skank everyday in the news dressed like a freakin moron. Does this freakin **** always have to be the center of attention. And why the hell is the airlines letting her walk through and board a plane wearing that outfit. I would say she might get raped, but she is so dam ugly no man would rape her. Hopefully she overdoses on coke and dies soon.

LTBK

So now we know. Now we know we can pack our handcuffs with our regulation size shampoos. Good to know.

Collin

if i'm going to travel dressed like that, I'll just fly private.

pat

She surely must be flying in her own private plane.

But regardless she just looks stupid here.

John Stone

That Skank needs to go away.

Octobrain

The outfirs she almost wore to the VMAs.

Corin

Is she mental? Who walks dressed up like that in a overcrowded airport? She should be detained. Think of the children !!!

GOLLY

What would the airline done if I started to take off my clothes so I could sit in my underwear? I think whoever let this person on the plane dressed like this should be fired. I'm afraid someone hasn't filed a sexual harrassement suit against her and the airline.

sheesh

I'm gonna have to remember that get-up for my next flight. lol

Corin

Where is her meat dress? She can use that to save some money on the plane meals.

jjmom22

I am waiting to see the pictures of her falling over in those shoes!!