Gaga's Handcuffs -- TSA Approved

9/14/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga cleared security at LAX yesterday with handcuffs, and it turns out she's nobody special ... because TSA doesn't prohibit them.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
We were pretty shocked ... but a TSA spokesperson tells TMZ handcuffs are not on the "Prohibited Items List."

As for what you're not allowed to carry on ... the list includes, billy clubs, brass knuckles, kubatons, nightsticks, nunchakus, dynamite, flares, cattle prods, drills and gas torches.

0914_gaga_vma_footer

Madison

She tries way too hard.

christy

GAG-A ME WITH A KNIFE, FORK AND SPOON.

Mr.Velvet

Even in your skivvies you still look like a dude! Please let his/her 15 minutes be up soon.

Why oh Why?

I´m afraid she is heading towards the crash-and-burn moment.
She is constantly trying to push it with crazy and sexy outfits - and one day she can´t go any further....and that´s it. It happened to Britney and, it happened to Madonna, but she is way too talented and intelligent to go down like Ms. Spears.

Lucky_130

For what its worth, nobody and I mean nobody dresses as bad or looks worse than Gaga and that includes everyone who gets ragged on here at TMZ for what there wearing, even the 40 year old looking Ali Lohan.

Corin

Handcuffs come in handy. Use them to put her behind the bars. That's public exposure.

Meg

*sigh* put on some clothes PLEASE

Jay

Wow TSA takes baby bottles away from mothers but they allow handcuffs lol.

DDD

That is a lie, I brought novelty handcuffs to the airport in my carry on PRIOR to 9/11 and was told they needed to go in my checkin baggage. I was leaving out of LAX to go to London and it wasnt allowed.

Gaga looks like a complete wannabe attention whore. What a manufactured pile of crap. Seriously she is over exposed and hardly worth the space she takes up. Oh yeah and she does look like a tranny!

Jay

@20

I agree. If I tried to get on a plane wearing only my bra and panties I would be arrested and then put in a psychward on a 5150 hold lol.

Since it is GaGa though im sure everyone was too starstruck to do anything about it.

ScroogeMcDuck

Damn, that Lady Gaga is one ugly guy.

freewilly

BULLCRAP they allow them...in 1996, I had a pair in my carry-on to Hawaii to surprise my boyfriend at the time, and then I was going through the x-ray screening, they pulled it out of my bag and said it was a NO NO to have these, either throw them away or mail them home...so how the efffff is Gaga allowed to have them? Because she is a CELEBRITY!

ohlalala

I didn't know nakedness in the streets is allowed in America. That kind of "freedom of speech" with potential bad consequences should not be allowed... Reminds me of Pastor Terry Jones! It's like, be intelligent! Think twice, "freedom of speech" doesn't mean "anarchy". It doesn't work like that in a respectful society.

dave P

I want to know why she is flying commercial and not private?!

Michel

I wonder when Lady Gaga will wear used tanpoms as pair of earrings?!....:)!