Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

observer77

@realist

I agree, the departure of DiCaprio is no loss to a Viking story. And I believe Skarsgard the Elder to be more apt as a marauding Viking....remember this shot from King Arthur (2004)?

observer77

@wondering

You're welcome! Those two guys, David Walliams and Matt Lucas, are hilarious IMO.

wondering

DiCaprio would look more like the Vikings cabin boy...rather than a viking.... Cabin boy ..fetch me some meade!... and then go home and get your shine box!

observer77

@twilightmom

I really enjoyed your posts tonight! You were on fire!! That one little boy, chris, was just so terribly crude.

Sorry if this is out of sync with me being 17 hours ahead of California. I should ask Koala what she does....maybe I should do my catch-up reading at night and then I'd be able to chat/post in your time.

observer77

@wondering

I know what you mean; there's something almost angelic about his face.

observer77

@wondering

Re: the Ting Tong/Tong Ting clips......

Her musical speciality (the flute) and her distorted cheekbones and long black wig - it's ALL OG!!

used2liveINXS

TMZ! Not even a mention of his weird behavior AFTER taking off the not-so-clever disguise? He looks like he's about to crack again. Has that nearly died of alcohol poisoning pallor and expression. Can't recall... Did he ever make it to and through rehab? Sounds like a good plan for him. No filter.

Swede

The wikings here in the north was very big and strong so I dont think Di Caprio or Bloom would suit as wikings. The wikings were very good at ranting so I think Mel would be perfect as a wiking....(sorry Mel, you know I love you...)

wondering

i think max von sydow was actually born a viking way back then.... hahahah and is still one....

he should be in that movie...he is great....

Swede

Dolph Lundgren?

shirleyholmes

Good to all of you

@ Swede

The wikings here in the north was very big and strong

Not all of them, do you know Wicky the Viking?

LOL

shirleyholmes

And offcourse it is good morning/afternoon to all of you

Guest

WHAT IN THE HELLLLLL????!!!!

shirleyholmes

I love the photos

I can see that Mr. Gibson has not lost his great sense of humour.
I love the way he is playing the media.
Who is the fool here? Let me help you answer that: it is not Mr. Gibson

Hahahahahaha

Firefly

Good mornin' Everyone,

Mel was disguised so that he could sneak over and see me without Oxy knowing. lol (I can wish can't I?)

Coffee anyone?