Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hey! That's funny! Love the pics. Thanks TMZ!

Bruno

@IA- Are these the ones you are looking for?

chris

Maybe it's NOT Mel in the cheap disguise....notice the car it's not all banged up....we know how well he drives.

WAIT maybe it IS Mel since the disguise is so cheap and he claims to be broke....How do you claim to be broke and fly to private island in Fiji on your private jet....thats broke?

twilightmom

I have the same disguise at home. The only difference is that I'm not a racist whore monger.
Posted at 4 :21 PM on Sep 14 , 2010 by CCC

No....but. Ur a dumbass. Haha!
I'm in a "mood"

And my husband just got a job offer!!!!!!! Go...get out of my house! Home almost 24/7 for the last mth! And no paycheck to boot.....its a wonder I haven't turned crack addict (along with crackBerry addict! :D. )

Bruno

@twilightmom-
Congrats! I'm a bit of a crackberry addict myself. But I can quit any time I want to. Really I can.

Bruno

Are you including ROBYN (the salt of the earth)?

Posted at 5:37 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by chris
----------------------------------------------------------

Since she was his wife of many, many years and didn't try to trap him, extort him or sell her story to the paps (or Gloria Allred) then she wouldn't fall in that category now, would she. Just like during puberty, men of a certain age think with the wrong head.

twilightmom

Why in the pictures is he looking at his palms? Is he finding out that jackin'-off DOES cause hairy palms.....Guess he shouldnt have dumped Oksana, at least she blew him....now he's left to HANDle it himself. Posted at 4 :52 PM on Sep 14 , 2010 by chris

Guess you would know. Huh? Oh and btw....ur hand does not count as a date. So...no prom for youuu!

Bruno

Posted at 5:42 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by twilightmom
-----------------------------------------------------------

If he uses his left hand instead of his right, is that considered cheating?

Tellthetruth59

Are you including ROBYN (the salt of the earth)?

Posted at 5:37 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by chris
----------------------------------------------

Are you OKSANA (s*** of the Earth)?

chris

Posted at 5:42 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by twilightmom
-----------------------------------------------------------

If he uses his left hand instead of his right, is that considered cheating?

Posted at 5:45 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Bruno
----------------------------------
HAHAH OK this IS FUNNY.....NO Both hands would be either a 3way or a double date! See I can dish it out and take it....AND I only fire back when fired upon 1st.

chris

Are you including ROBYN (the salt of the earth)?

Posted at 5:37 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by chris
----------------------------------------------------------

Posted at 5:41 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Bruno
------------------------------------------------
Agreed. He fell apart after she filed for divorce. Too bad the do***ents were sealed. I'd bet she filed due to his: DRINKING PROBLEMS, RAGE ISSUES and his being a womanizer.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Chris, you are a disgusting child.

IA

@Bruno
Thank you - That was it! Just wanted to confirm. That's him. I don't even think the nose is fake.
Can I post pictures here?

IA

@Sam
Giving these "disgusting children" attention just feeds what they want. To annoy us. My humble advice: Just ignore them.

realist

You know, I'm beginning to think this is not such a low period in Mel's life, as we speak. Actually, he's probably dancing in the streets now that the 15 Million is off the table, and he's just on the hook for child support. The DA has had more than enough time to review the DV allegations, and now the Sheriff is questioning the authenticity of the alleged DV photos. So, my take on that is -- if there was no doubt, he'd be wearing those nickel plated bracelets by now. He can terminate occupancy of the Sherman Oaks home at will; well upon 30 days' notice. The extortion case is still being investigated. Judge Gordon will probably uphold the short form, (like he's been doing). So all this has cost him, in terms of finances, is some lawyers' fees. Pretty cheap when you consider the alternative. Hollywood is pretty forgiving, and this, too, shall pass.

In human terms, the damage is incalculable, but he will survive, and so will his children, all of them. All he has to do is continue to "maintain an even strain". The battle is almost won.

As for the disguise - - not a good one, but he's due for some fun and laughter in his life. I am reminded of a quotation from James Michener's Hawaii, goes something like this: "For the Islanders loved wit, even when it was directed at themselves." Remember that one. It's important to learn to laugh at yourself, just as easily as you laugh at others.

have a good evening everyone.

Realist