Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

chris

Chris, you are a disgusting child.

Posted at 5:59 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Sam
--------------------------------------------
I could care less about what you think. You have no influence in my life whatsoever....

IA

Here's the photo to compare with that I was thinking of.
Notice the details, it's all there isn't it?

Poor Mel, in this picture in the airport he removes his glasses then looks directly at the camera with a tired expression, and I don't think it's only from the trip. I can almost here him: "Can't you ******* pappas just leave me the friggin alone?"

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

IA, you are full of advice today. Just sayin'....

Souza

LOL

Scotty

Sam-
You should talk! Do you remember your quote? I do! "So the kid didn't die" You were referring to the child of a poster who said that her daughter was hit by a DRUNK driver!

Tricky706

Looks like a Jaime Kennedy character.

chris

OH and Sam, if you're truly interested in DISGUSTING...go back and listen to the vile DISGUSTING things MEL said to Oksana on those tapes.....now THAT is disgusting.

And lets not forget those hateful racist words he spews....and DONT FORGET about his verbal assault in the Police Officer who arrested him for the Driving Under the Influence.

Do you not see a pattern here....Mel does and says whatever he wants (or deems appropriate) - then he finds himself in situations like this......it's happened before and this wont be the last time.

I challenge you to MAN UP and ADMIT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW that what Mel has said in the past disgusting........I challenge you to do so....I doubt you will

What I said earlier is no worse then what this HATER has said.

jessup

That is not Mel. Its Bjorn!

igotfleasfromtmz

What I said earlier is no worse then what this HATER has said.

Posted at 6:14 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by chris
Mel simply told it the way it is. Lot of people can't take the truth.

twilightmom

@twilightmom- Congrats! I'm a bit of a crackberry addict myself. But I can quit any time I want to. Really I can.
Posted at 5 :36 PM on Sep 14 , 2010 by Bruno

Thank you! Thank you! I'm so haaapppy! ......but I'm still in a "mood". Lol
Bruno....uh huh, that's what I always said as well.
Maybe we can attend meetings together? Lol

mat

Is the nose real? I use to have a disguise like that, but there was a nose with it.

chris

Sam-

Posted at 6:10 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Scotty
----------------------------------

Scotty, thanks for the support. I wonder how much Mel is paying these PRO MEL people....hope he's not paying by the keystroke or blog entry....he'll be broke!

realist

Attention Chris:

There is one big difference between what Mel said on the tapes, and what you are posting here.

And that is - - - - - Wait for it - - - - - he was engaged in a private conversation. You are on a public (gosh I almost forgot the 'L') forum.

hung and dashing

It is kind of interesting that of all the disguises in the world, Mel would choose to look like every other piece of long-distance daddy-trucker-trade hovering around the men's rooms at truck stops.

Maybe he DOES need a ******* reeeeal bad!!!

ocgirl

he looks like Mike Watt! :)