Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

ScroogeMcDuck

Team Mel!!

twilightmom

Oh goody, Scooter's back! Yeah!
Scooter, have you met Chris? Chris, Scooter. Scooter, Chris.
You two talk amongst yourself.

Preserve the Tiger

He is still very handsome and to those who think he's ugly, what do you look like. That's a rhetorical question 'cause I have no desire to know what you look like. Mel has made mistakes but who hasn't; another rhetorical question. In my opinion, Mel is the best looking man in CA! Don't care if you agree or not!

chris

Attention Chris:

There is one big difference between what Mel said on the tapes, and what you are posting here.

And that is - - - - - Wait for it - - - - - he was engaged in a private conversation. You are on a public (gosh I almost forgot the 'L') forum.

Posted at 6:23 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by realist
-----------------------------------
And using the N word is appropriate? Screaming at a police officer IN PUBLIC (I didnt forget the L) calling him a JEW is appropriate?

It's funny how the PRO MEL people tailor things to fit supporting Mel. He's a loser, his career is over...he's DONE.

Scotty

Chris-
Or they're getting 3 cents an hour, still over paid!

chris

And REALIST if you can read, please notice how I posted comments and OTHERS replied and targeted me in their response. It was NOT the other way around.

Perhaps you have COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS with your reading.

twilightmom

Ooh....Scooter, good for you!!!!
You finally found someone that will talk to you!! :D

realist

Chris,

thank you for your opinion and razor sharp insight. I'm having a Scotch and water right now, would you like one? You seem a bit overwrought.

realist

Oops, sorry for the double post - - must be the Scotch.

chris

Chris-
Or they're getting 3 cents an hour, still over paid!

Posted at 6:31 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Scotty
--------------------------------------
WAY OVER PAID.

I dont know about you, but I'm still waiting for SAM to get back to me on his/her take on whether Mel's comments are DISGUSTING.

I have a feeling he/she WONT respond.

realist

Chris,

My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you. Did you want that drink or not?

Scotty

twilightmom-

If you had REAL people to talk with in your REAL life you wouldn't be on here day and night. I don't need new friends, apparently you do! But these are not your real friends, they are "virtual" ones!

igotfleasfromtmz

I have a feeling he/she WONT respond.

Posted at 6:41 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by chris
Are you some kind of freaken nut? Really

chris

Realist - No Thanks, I prefer Vodka.

RANDOM comment NOT directed at you:

Remember how after Mel was arrested for drunk driving and verbally assaulted the police officer with racist terms. He issued a statement apologizing for his behavior and for having insulted ALL JEWS? Remember that?

WHY has he NOT issued a statement apologizing to ALL WOMEN for using DISGUSTING derogatory words that impacted not just Oksana but ALL WOMEN? Kinda gives you an insight into what type of "man" he is (or in his case ISNT)

realist

Hello Scotty,

I see that you and I are back at the same time. I have a question for you.

Do you remember I directed a comment to you about Violins and "Golden Earrings"? Did you ever figure that one out?