Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

chris

I dont know about you, but I'm still waiting for SAM to get back to me on his/her take on whether Mel's comments are DISGUSTING.

I have a feeling he/she WONT respond.

Posted at 6:41 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by chris
Are you some kind of freaken nut? Really

Posted at 6:44 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by hellnurse
-----------------------------------------
NO I'm just waiting for SAM to get back to me about the DISGUSTING THINGS MEL SAID on those tapes.....CLEARLY it is NOT going to reply. Kinda wimpy huh? To say something to someone then run and hide....Perhaps SAM can borrow Mel's disguise

realist

Hey Chris, I have some Kahlua here, would you like a Black Russian? They're mighty tasty.

middleagedcrazy

Glad to see that Mr. Gibson is having fun with this. As most of us usually have fun, but I have too many adolescents at home to find more adolescent 'wit' amusing here.

Tee hee

azlee

why in the world do you all keep arguing with Chris? Even if he believed that Mel was innocent, he'd never say so. It would spoil his fun jacking with you all.

chris

twilightmom-

If you had REAL people to talk with in your REAL life you wouldn't be on here day and night. I don't need new friends, apparently you do! But these are not your real friends, they are "virtual" ones!

Posted at 6:44 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Scotty
-------------------------------------
Probably thinks these are friends...and most definitely would think CYBER SEX is real sex.

realist

Oh and Chris,

Would anyone even know what was on those tapes, if it wasn't for a woman?

Scotty

Realist-

I know this is your life, but you are dreaming if you think that I either remember or care!

chris

Posted at 6:49 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by realist
------------------------------------
I'll pass on that. Though I'm not PRO MEL, even I know not mess with a russian...black, white or the human kind. See if Mel wants one....then he can have the best of both worlds...A BLACK RUSSIAN (we know how much he loves his black folks)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Realist: Me me I want a black Russian! Yum. I think I'll go make one!

Stacy

WHY has he NOT issued a statement apologizing to ALL WOMEN for using DISGUSTING derogatory words that impacted not just Oksana but ALL WOMEN? Kinda gives you an insight into what type of "man" he is (or in his case ISNT)

Posted at 6:45 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by chris

Chris, he wasn't talking to all women when he was using those words, only to ONE woman and she deserved them. No other woman on earth would have heard those words if Oxbrain hadn't illegally recorded him and then released the recording to a cheap tabloid. It's HER fault that women heard those words that were only meant for her. Mel doesn't owe any apologies to anyone, but he deserves a thousand apologies from Oksana. Will he get them ? No, not unless she develops a conscience.

chris

Oh and Chris,

Would anyone even know what was on those tapes, if it wasn't for a woman?

Posted at 6:51 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by realist
--------------------------------------------------------
And Thank God for her! She helped expose the REAL MEL GIBSON - vile DISGUSTING excuse for a human.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Stacy,

chris and his faithful ride, Scooty, are just trolls hoping to start a fight. Better to pass em by.

(Realist: My son doesn't like his very first Black Russain. SO I get two!)

chris

Posted at 6:45 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by chris

Posted at 6:58 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Stacy
-------------------------------------
He wasnt talking to ALL JEWS when he ripped into that police office now was he...BUT he still apologized publicly. He issued the statement of apology to save face since Hollywood (who used to love him) is run by Jews. He needs to remember that there are LOTS of woman in Hollywood too. Trying to right his wrong now wont help.

GOOD for Oksana exposing him.

Mel has made himself UNTOUCHABLE and the LAUGHING STOCK of Hollywood

Diane

Oh and Chris,

Would anyone even know what was on those tapes, if it wasn't for a woman?

Posted at 6:51 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by realist
--------------------------------------------------------

Posted at 6:59 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by chris

================================================

This man has contributed much to society and many, many charities unlike Ox. There are jealous people who latch onto a sound byte wanting to destroy him.

snaffuu'

Once a bronze & now a skag.......