Kim Kardashian -- $100,000 Handbag Shopping Spree

9/16/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and her mom spent over $100,000 on handbags in Paris yesterday -- and no, they didn't buy a truckload of 'em ... they bought seven.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
It all went down in the notoriously expensive Hermes store -- where we're told Kim and her mother Kris purchased six of the label's exclusive "Birkin" bags ... valued at around $10,000 apiece.

But here's the kicker -- sources close to the reality star tell TMZ, Kim also bought herself an extremely rare crocodile-skin bag from the upscale French boutique ... worth around $30,000.

Overall, the Kardashians easily surpassed the $100k mark.

What recession?!

Um, wow...

Why would you pay $30,000.00 for a dead animal's skin?? PETA will be all over this!! lol And, then, she'll be all in the media defending it...which is all she's famous for--being in the media!! And, if she gets any more work, she'll end up looking like Bruce Jenner... Ugh...

mindie

This is a family of ****roaches that have constantly shoved themselves down our throats. They beg for fame. They will do anything for it. Shame on Bruce Jenner. And shame on TMZ.

Barbarascy

True or not those Hermes bags are very expensive. I have heard that there are waiting lists for some of them. As far as bags go they do hold their value. If they get hard up for cash they can sell ONE and get some of their money back. It's their money and they have the right to do whatever they want with it. The reason they are able to spend that money is because they have it. More power to them.

Kai

Hey, they have money.. who cares what they spend it on. They had money before their show, Kim's dad was one of OJ's lawyers and Bruce Jenner is an olympian.

Beverley

All that time and effort I put into educating myself, all the hard work I do to get promotions and raises at work, all the reading I do to enhance my brain. Maybe I have it all wrong. Maybe I should have been a dirty whore slut in a sex tape and get urinated on. It seems to be working for Kim. I guess she doesn't care that people look down on her. She can keep her purses and I will keep my self respect.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

they are lucky some unemployed/laidoff worker thats losing his house or has sicks kids without insurence doesnt jump out and blow them away..shame on people like that...

Brenda

Kim Kardashian makes me sick. What exactly is she famous for? Having a fat ass? She loves herself to the point of being so disgusting. The whole family is a bunch of uneducated idiots. Why not take that money and donate it to St.Judes Children's Cancer center instead of being so damn self centered and selfish! STOP WATCHING THE KARDASHIAN SHOW SO THEY WILL GO AWAY!!!!!

NC Girl

You people really are "toads". There are children and people who are starving in this Country (World) and you spend this much on Purses??? I really hope you can sleep at night Momma Bear & Baby Bear! I have always been a devoted fan and follower...no more my dear...never will I watch you program nor anything else that has the Kardashian name associated to it!!!

deedee

I am so sick and tires of hearing how much $$$$ kim spends and on RiDICULOUS things such as $100K on handbags!!! i would not want that information to be leaked as there are so many people out there struggling that it could turn on her. show us how you can donate to a charity (with your own $$ not E rea;lity $$) and we will support her. who cares what they bought! and to think it all started with asex tape that everyone seems to forget about. what a great role model for kids. make a sex tape and be rich, seems everyone is doin it now anyway

puddy

You all know she didn't buy those bags. The store either gives them those bags so that they will have the paparazzi taking pictures of the store and the store's name will be in the tabloids(free advertisement), or they will say she bought a 30k bag and let her be pictured walking out of the store with it, then take it back, when in reality they gave her something far less expensive for her payment in their commercial. That way they get the true millionaire women, who actually have money, and the dumb women who believe this dribble that save up for a year for one bag running to their store to buy those bags.

Same thing with all of these cars you see them in. They are all leased, they don't own any of them. Thats why they get a new one every year or every few months.

Sheila

Well it is what it is ppl ..... SHE WORKS HARD AND BEAUTFUL .. I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY I WORK PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK .BUT..IM NOT GOING TO POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS IF YOU GOT IT KIM ENJOY YOUR SELF YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE !

Jay

This is why our country is going down the tubes. So many WORKING people are struggling to pay the bills yet we have the few wealthy who can spend the amount it will take some working Americans 4 YEARS to make in a freaking hour buying hand bags.

Marx was right the distribution of wealth in this country is whack.

lhartwell

Well, hookers get paid ya'll!!!

Her Mother is basiclly a pimp, and she is the hooker. I wonder how it is these ladies all walk around with smiles on when more than half the planet thinks their reputations are the tanker and that they 'slut, whores, ho's, hookers, cheap, loose, low-moraled' women.

Here's an idea, how about taking all that cash and actually doing something with it to make OTHERS have better life?

How about helping kids with cancer? Or building a senior center? How about a park in neighborhoods with no money? Helping a family who is facing forcloseur on their house because they lost their job?

ALL the GOOD these people could with their money and they are soooooo typical of the majority of the rich in this country.

Selfish.

We need more people like the Gates family. They are wonderful.

Us little people will always do more for fellow Americans, and we are broke. Shameful, to be wearing those smiles after spending THAT kind of money on bags, when there is more suffering than ever in this country.

Mom, ya did great job raising all those brats. I see where they get it. Disgraceful.

nastynorm

SHE MUST HAVE PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM.I WONDER IF SHES MEAN AND CHEAP? THAT USUALLY COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.

Brad

That fat ass slut is a walking STD.