Kim Kardashian Upstages the Mona Lisa

9/15/2010 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chaos erupted at the famous Louvre Museum in France this morning -- with a team of security guards springing into action -- all because Kim Kardashian wanted to check out the Mona Lisa.

Kim Kardashian Sparks Security Alert.
Sources tell TMZ ... Kim and her mother Kris were swarmed by a massive group of paparazzi -- estimated to be 50 photogs strong -- as they entered the museum in Paris.

We're told a security team was assigned to the Kardashians -- and they were escorted directly to the Mona Lisa (pictured above).

But once they got to Da Vinci's masterpiece, people started going crazy -- taking photos, screaming their names ... and even asking the reality stars to pose with the painting.

Our sources say it got so hectic, that Kim and Kris had to leave the museum  ... right after they took one last photo for their Twitter page.

konaehukai

Wait, when did they let you start taking flash pictures of the Mona Lisa? It was FORBIDDEN when I was at the Louvre. Hopefully they arrest Kim and give her a life sentence.

Julie

As it happens, I was at the Lourve today too and saw Kim and her mom posing for a picture in front of the Venus De Milo too. They saw more than the reported Mona Lisa.

Y do he got

AH not the DE`milo2.I`am a guard at the lourves R those papwitchs here tonow?

Sefa

"Their noses look like erect penises. (just an observation)

Posted at 12:44 PM on Sep 15, 2010 by haha
"

Probably the dumbest comment I've seen here all day long. You could say that of practically any healthy nose you inbred waste of air.

Sabrina

HER PR CALL LE LOUVRES TELL PRESS WHERE SHE WILL B ITS WHY THEY GOT PHOTOGRAPHED IN SIDE PRESS HAD RIGHT BREAK RULES HER HAS BEEN FAKE ASS PERSONAILY THIS BICH GONNA GET MURDER AND I LL BE HAPPY NOT SEE HER NASTY TALENLESS FACE NASTY WHORE NO MORE GET LOST KIM UR FAKE NASTY HYPOCRITE DONT ACT LIKE PAPARAZZI FOLLOW U UR PEOPLE CALLED THEM PLEASE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#17 UR TOTALLY RIGHT AHUN THEY DID CALL PRESS OITS OBVIOUS ITS SET UP

Betty

why so much haters what have they done to all of ya'll people please get a life and stop hatin....

vanessa

NO Flashes dummies!!

RICKY

Why is everyone hating? she is sooooooo Fine!

jimmy

Yea thats crazy..but listen im feeling good rite now..Because since I been using http://www.ExpandEnhacement.com My Sex Game has been All That!!!I'm Telling because If I had Kim Rite now!!! Boy O Boy....She Will never leave me..

jr

You people have no clue. I went to Paris last year. Everyone was taking photos. That must no longer be a rule.

Posted at 1:40 PM on Sep 15, 2010 by jae kae

@jae kae

you're an idiot. you saw people taking pics because morons like you go in there, know you can't take pics and see the rules posted EVERYWHERE, and still do it. people do it because they know they can sneak around the security guards because there are so many people around, but they shouldn't. you clearly know nothing about art or the mona lisa. you seem smart.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

I guess later in the trip they will be heading to the Vatican to allow the Pope a chance to kneel before Kim’s butt. Rome is abuzz.

HARRY NIPPLES

Please don't skank up the L'ouvre.

ro

Those two skid marks hardly upstage the Mona Lisa. They are in the way. Move over you dirty sluts I'm trying to view the art.

my 2 cents

French First Lady Carla Bruni should give these two a swift boot in their rears.

stratman

I hope there are people other than myself who can appreciate the disparity in this pictures. You have a work of art created by an artistic, intellectual genius. Standing in front of it you have the two most untalented, uninteresting, disposable, useless pieces of human garbage. And all the papparazzi, what are they fighting for a shot of? Exactly.

Society has regressed, a lot.