Oksana Grigorieva Fires More Lawyers

9/15/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is eviscerating her legal team -- TMZ has learned she's fired her criminal defense lawyers ... not necessarily a good thing when you're under criminal investigation.

Oksana Grigorieva Lawyer
We're told Grigorieva gave her seasoned criminal defense lawyers Mary Fulginiti and James Spertus their walking papers yesterday, and sources say the breakup was "ugly."

Fulginiti and Spertus were handling, among other things, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department criminal investigation into Mel Gibson's claim that Oksana tried to extort him.

The firings leave Oksana vulnerable, without a lawyer to represent her in what we're told is a "serious" criminal investigation.

Just days ago Grigorieva switched family law attorneys -- hiring Sorrell Trope's firm.

Who knew Oksana studied Thomas Jefferson -- "A little rebellion now and then is a good thing."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

KoalaBabe

She should have to pay Mel back all the Lawyer fees.

Posted at 5:16 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by CubanB

That will be squeezing a blood out of stone. She spend money like water, she has mountain of debt.

KoalaBabe

This ho is not a laughing stock, she is insane. She is obsessed with Mel's money. Let her do these silly things, people see through her now. Mel will win the Lucia's custody. The girl will be brought up properly, not like her mother-prostitute.

Posted at 5:18 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by Alex

Yep she has delusion of grandeur and considered herself A-list celebrity.

She is totally famous now actually, in negative way.

Muppet

LMAO Ok this is getting ridiculous. Do you suppose she's doing this so she can see her name in the papers every other day?

Barb

Someones getting desperate! She deserves jail time, she did try to extort him. Her lawyers are probably telling her she will do time. She is nothing but a greedy little liar. I don`t understand why Dalton is leaving his young son with this extortionist. He and Mel need to get together and compare notes, see how many others she has done this too. She belongs in JAIL.

KoalaBabe

evening muppet:)

Posted at 5:25 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by Barb

Maybe Mel will forgive her and let her do 18 months community work at soup kitchen.

Somehow, I have this feelings that he might just do that for compassion's and for the sake of their daughter.

Maybe her judge will make her to retract all the lies she had spins and apologized to Mel publicly to redeem herself.

Muppet

@Barb

I think you'd find the list of people she's tried to fleece go back to the first man she married. Take a look at what the mother in law had to say in that case. It's sad.

mindie

Is she trying to extort $$$$$ from Gibson? You betcha! Ship this ruskie back home. She looks like the 'Octomom'.

Muppet

Good Morning Koalabear. :D

I think Mel would be foolish to let his good side show at this point and forgive her. She is a ruthless witch who has tried to not only get millions out of him, but has tried to destroy him and all the work he has done.

Bill F. Murray

Every time Catherine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour or so.

Mornin' everyone! :)

Muppet

Posted at 5:32 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by mindie

I say don't ship her back to Russia, make her live every single day in America where people can point fingers at her and laugh.

I'm thinking I didn't get enough sleep last night, my nasty side is coming out. lol

Muppet

Mornin' everyone! :)

Posted at 5:33 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by Jeffro11

Good Morning Jeffro11

LOL what's happening with your microwave? I'm not quite awake yet and missed the joke. :P

LISA

Oksana has burned her bridges in Hollywood. Just wait until the second wave
of publicity comes out presenting her with criminal charges,- and they are BIG!

No wonder Mel is in such a good mood. The tables have turned.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 5:32 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by Muppet

I know muppet:) but I don't know, I kinda felt sorry for Lucia to be without a mother.

I have good idea, she can go to jail everyday, and go home around 7pm and back in jail at 6am.

She can clean the toilets tiles with toothbrush.
That way she will learned not to messed up other people's life.

azlee

lol muppet.

bring this over from the other thread.

Curious you are a hoot! lol. I had to send the patrol out for you, we had already looked high and low ......deserts to Australia, etc. for you.
________________________________

WTF?????

So there I am, after a busy two days of car repairs and shopping and dental appointments and vet and tree guy, just having a short walk after a late dinner. And what do I see? Why, it was a pretty basket all done up in silk and satin and filled to the brim with guoda wedges and cheese curls!

Oh my! Well, I says to myself "Self, just at that there lil ol' basket all lonesome. You should take it home." And that's just what I set out to do.

But then, just as I was bending over to grab that there pretty lil basket, these blinding stadium lights came on! I was dazzled and frozen for a split second and internet was thrown over me! I went down, but kept a tight grip on the basket while trying to fight my way free. And these big burly dudes with giant swords and tinfoil hats came up. They declare they're the cyber police look out patrol and that resistance is futile. I heard one of them yell over to his partner -
"AS WE HAVE BEEN REMINDED THAT SHE BLOWS ON SCREENS AND ANYONE NEAR."

I tried telling them that wasn't true! I NEVER blow on screens (not without a contract) and not just "anyone". I have some standards ya know. (Ok, maybe not very high standards, but some dammit! >P)

But they wouldn't lisen, just wrapped me up in the internet and tossed me here.

So Howdy folks!

PS. Azlee - you owe me screen cleaner. Shell, I refuse to admit to splotchihood, even if you were right.

PPS. Shell being bad enough sober comment - that would be me. =D