Oksana Grigorieva Fires More Lawyers

9/15/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is eviscerating her legal team -- TMZ has learned she's fired her criminal defense lawyers ... not necessarily a good thing when you're under criminal investigation.

Oksana Grigorieva Lawyer
We're told Grigorieva gave her seasoned criminal defense lawyers Mary Fulginiti and James Spertus their walking papers yesterday, and sources say the breakup was "ugly."

Fulginiti and Spertus were handling, among other things, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department criminal investigation into Mel Gibson's claim that Oksana tried to extort him.

The firings leave Oksana vulnerable, without a lawyer to represent her in what we're told is a "serious" criminal investigation.

Just days ago Grigorieva switched family law attorneys -- hiring Sorrell Trope's firm.

Who knew Oksana studied Thomas Jefferson -- "A little rebellion now and then is a good thing."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

azlee

hey there lisa, I haven't seen you for a bit. Good to see you now. good morning everyone.

KoalaBabe

morning Jeffro11:)
My mouse has mind of it's own, it posted before I can add anything else.

Who is Catherine?

KoalaBabe

hello Lisa and azlee:)

azlee

ha koala, I thought you were just calling his name trying to get his attention. I think I better get more coffee, just got up!

azlee

morning koala!

KoalaBabe

Muppet, can't find curious in aussie land, maybe she went for walk about!

Curious!! come back! we missed ya!

Bill F. Murray

LOL what's happening with your microwave? I'm not quite awake yet and missed the joke. :P

Posted at 5:35 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by Muppet
---------
morning Jeffro11:)
My mouse has mind of it's own, it posted before I can add anything else.

Who is Catherine?

Posted at 5:39 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe
-------------
I'm not quite awake & full caffeinated yet, but wanted to open with something funny, so I pulled out a Christmas Vacation line. Cousin Eddie was referring to what the metal plate in his head did. :)

Firefly

Mornin' KoalaBabe,

Oxy is not good mother material so the baby would have a better chance at a normal life if Oxy was out of the picture. I say Give her life since she stole Mels. lol

Muppet

LMAO Azlee thank you for that!!! Nice to see Curious was in. She has such a way with words doesn't she?? I'm still giggling!

azlee

lol, that is what I just posted from the other thread, she returned last night. Her story is a hoot!

Muppet

Posted at 5:42 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by Jeffro11

LOL!!!!!
Slow down people lol I'm trying to get my first coffee down. Too much laughing here to do that. :D

KoalaBabe

Morning Firefly, Oksana is autumn cleaning, she's busy getting rid of her lawyers, but the rats stays!

Lol Jeffro11

Kilmerfan

Another one bites the dust! Who next Ally McBeal?

Team Mel.

shirleyholmes

Maybe Mel will forgive her and let her do 18 months community work at soup kitchen.

Somehow, I have this feelings that he might just do that for compassion's and for the sake of their daughter.

Maybe her judge will make her to retract all the lies she had spins and apologized to Mel publicly to redeem herself.

Posted at 5:31 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe

--------------------------

Good day everyone

Correct me if I am wrong, but extortion is a criminal offense
and therefore I do not think Mr. Gibson will have anything to say about the punishment?

maya

Koalababe

Hello koalababe, isn't it a most beautiful morning. what a lovely way to start the day.

Maya 28