Oksana Grigorieva Fires More Lawyers

9/15/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is eviscerating her legal team -- TMZ has learned she's fired her criminal defense lawyers ... not necessarily a good thing when you're under criminal investigation.

Oksana Grigorieva Lawyer
We're told Grigorieva gave her seasoned criminal defense lawyers Mary Fulginiti and James Spertus their walking papers yesterday, and sources say the breakup was "ugly."

Fulginiti and Spertus were handling, among other things, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department criminal investigation into Mel Gibson's claim that Oksana tried to extort him.

The firings leave Oksana vulnerable, without a lawyer to represent her in what we're told is a "serious" criminal investigation.

Just days ago Grigorieva switched family law attorneys -- hiring Sorrell Trope's firm.

Who knew Oksana studied Thomas Jefferson -- "A little rebellion now and then is a good thing."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Bill F. Murray

How many Aussies are here?

My ship stopped at both Sydney and Perth back in 96, we were moored right across the bay from the amphitheater & botanical gardens, absolutely beautiful.

KoalaBabe

hey! hey! Kilmerfan, morning!

Dang curious is missing out so many good threads.

Who was going boating yesterday?

Muppet

Koala
I think little Lucia would be better off without her mother. She needs someone to teach her morals and values and good work ethic, which I don't think Oksana can do. Her track record speaks for itself. She will raise that child to be like her! Yikes!
Many children are raised by people other than their mothers and grow up to be wonderful adults. I think this little darling needs to be saved from the likes of her evil mother and family.

KoalaBabe

Jeffro11 Perth here, your ship must be berthed at Fremantle.

KoalaBabe

Good day everyone

Correct me if I am wrong, but extortion is a criminal offense
and therefore I do not think Mr. Gibson will have anything to say about the punishment?

Posted at 5:46 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by shirleyholmes

shirleyholmes and muppet,
I do agree wholeheartedly, don't take noticed of that comment, just my soft sides talking.

Bill F. Murray

Jeffro11 Perth here, your ship must be berthed at Fremantle.

Posted at 5:50 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe
------------
Yep, that was it! A few of my friends took the train (or maybe bus?)to Perth, most of us hung out in Fremantle, the beer was just as good there. Leave it to a bunch of drunk Americans to go to Australia and spend 5 days swilling VB's at a Mexican cantina, LOL.

KoalaBabe

Your planning anything great today maya? have a suntan perhaps? hehehehe

shirleyholmes

shirleyholmes and muppet,

Posted at 5:52 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe

-----------------------------

Besides, I do not think Mr. Gibson will back down after all that has happened.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 5:52 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by Jeffro11

What year was that Jeffro11? Fremantle and Perth city expanded for last 5 years, the populations growing rapidly too.

VB is not longer fad for young drinkers, the opt for Pure blonde beer, Corona, Stella Artois.

I prefer lemon russki or cherry & vodka mix

azlee

koala, me too. I have a hard time with mom's that hurt their kids and always think that kids are better off around the mom, but as we know that isn't always the case.

What is wrong with some moms (and dads too for that matter). Raise your child with godly prinicipals dang it.

maya

koalaBabe

No suntanning for me, just more of the same mundane but with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
I want to see Mel Gibson in the same mood.
Looking good, go Mel.

Maya 28

ThinkingWoman

Mel can forgive her if he wishes, but the criminal charges now have a life of their own and those are out of his hands.

He certainly has been rather chipper lately with his disguise and turning the tables on the pap. Inquiring minds want to know: does he know something is coming down the pike?

KoalaBabe

I feel Oksana's days are numbered. The silly woman had done a good job of digging her grave too deep.

azlee

pale blond beer...is that what it is called? shoot now I am trying to remember the blond jokes. ackkk

Muppet

Koala it's not a bad thing you have a soft side ;) I do as well sometimes and start feeling bad for the Ox when we get picking on her, then I have to slap myself and remember what she's doing to everyone around her. :D