Oksana Grigorieva Fires More Lawyers

9/15/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is eviscerating her legal team -- TMZ has learned she's fired her criminal defense lawyers ... not necessarily a good thing when you're under criminal investigation.

Oksana Grigorieva Lawyer
We're told Grigorieva gave her seasoned criminal defense lawyers Mary Fulginiti and James Spertus their walking papers yesterday, and sources say the breakup was "ugly."

Fulginiti and Spertus were handling, among other things, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department criminal investigation into Mel Gibson's claim that Oksana tried to extort him.

The firings leave Oksana vulnerable, without a lawyer to represent her in what we're told is a "serious" criminal investigation.

Just days ago Grigorieva switched family law attorneys -- hiring Sorrell Trope's firm.

Who knew Oksana studied Thomas Jefferson -- "A little rebellion now and then is a good thing."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Jacqueline13

Good Morning Everyone...I missed all of you yesterday! So, as I have said time and again, this woman belongs in the circus!
I certainly hope the judge is privy to her antics and how she's trying to bilk Mel out of megabucks, while thumbing her pointy nose up at the law. Her new name (until she is stopped, or responsible for her own legal fees), is OX-CANNA

KoalaBabe

Yep azlee ( Pure blonde ) beer here is popular with younger beer drinker.

Muppet

@Thinkingwoman

I sure hope he knows something! I wish I was a little bug on the wall listening in on those lawyer talks. I bet there's some good laughs going on during those talks. If we can see through her charades so easily I'm sure they can.
I hope they don't seal this up and let the public know what took place in the end.

KoalaBabe

heres the link for pure blonde beer.

Bill F. Murray

What year was that Jeffro11? Fremantle and Perth city expanded for last 5 years, the populations growing rapidly too.

Posted at 5:57 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe
----------------------------
1996...I remember because we saw Jerry Maguire in the theater there, after the movie it seemed like every guy went to find a phone and call his wife. :)

Bill F. Murray

"Pure blond beer" = the instructions on how to open it are written on th bottom.

KoalaBabe

Jeffro11, dang, I was 20 on that year, I could had been your tourist guide hehehe.

Who'sThat

perhaps she realizes those attorneys cost money...she has none.
maybe she will ask for a public defender so that any money that Mel gives her she can put into her own pocket instead of paying off the attorneys...

as this story continues, it does suggest this woman is insane...in her own little world with her own little rules, not knowing the rules of this land...what the heck is wrong with her?

honestly, i hope she loses Lucia, if she doesn't, she will grow up under the influence of this schemer and family and a child has no defense but to learn from that! yes, Mel will be there half of the time, but when she is with this gold-digger and family, i am afraid, she will learn their ways!

rg1

My goodness... she really is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

If she is not going to listen to her lawyers she might as well represent herself. What fun that would be!

KoalaBabe

Jeffro11, The low alcohol version of Pure blonde was released 2008 Called ( Pure Blonde Naked )

observer77

@Koalababy

Hi KB, how are you tonight?

You're so right!! I was thinking today, how could OG save some money? And the first thing that came to mind was.....send the parents back to Mother Russia.

I NEVER DREAMED she'd jettison the assistance she needs the most, the expertise to keep her out of jail or, at least, lessen the sentence.

But then, think about it, what is MOST important to OG? Getting her hands on MG's money. Maybe the going to jail part doesn't matter to her if she's got the pot of gold waiting for her at the end of her jail term.

gingergirl

Oh my Lord, what is she doing?

LOL!

maya

Curious #31

Such talent, soo funny.

Maya 28

rex kramer

She is used to getting whatever she wants. The lawyers are telling her the facts and she doesn't want to hear them. I hope she gets deported. Either that or she has to give Mel a court ordered blow job.

KoalaBabe

evening Observer77:) hugs!
how's your daughter?

Oksana probably going round the bend, maybe heading for nervous breakdown.

Just observing her weird behavior lately.